Request for hardtop off pics

Hola! Anyone got pics of his exige with the hardtop removed? I’d like to see what it looks like. Thx!

Eeny, meeny miney, mo.

Maybe ask Russ - from what I hear he is the new removable roof expert

Just to show you can actually get a straight answer from this forum .

[image]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/splitpin2/MysteryExigealfresco.jpg[/image]

David

Just to show you can actually get a straight answer from this forum .

David

Bootiful

Top tip - to experience roof off driving in your Exige, simply exceed 170 mph - hey presto, no roof or engine cover!

See…told you Russ was the new roof removal expert

BTW a new ‘acceptable cause for roof removal’ has been duly entered in the Exige bible.

Jesus! That is truly and utterly, completely indecently quick for an Exige… got any pics .

I would have but I was concentrating on life saving skills at the time.

I would have but I was concentrating on life saving skills at the time.

poof…

seriously though…170!!!superb!

i know its a photoshop but pesky’s exige looks pants without the roof.
exiges in general look crap with no roof.
thats why there is such a car as the ELISE!!!

(yes i know the elise came first )

Heres an S2
[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/IMG_3163.jpg[/image]

I want to vomit!

It’s a great way to get about with the roof off. Its seems quieter too with the roof off, less whine, and also get to experience the exhaust note.

I’ll definately be using the softtop it for the rest of the summer. Certainly makes the experience that much better.

Haven’t had any comments that it looks bad (yet)!

some of you are all to quick to make judgement with a roofless exige ,whether it a s1 or a s2,
its an easy mod to do and i dont see the problem ,
we can all comment on puking when seeing a car sometimes on its colour ,sometimes on the bad mods,spoilers etc

some of you are all to quick to make judgement with a roofless exige ,whether it a s1 or a s2,
its an easy mod to do and i dont see the problem ,
we can all comment on puking when seeing a car sometimes on its colour ,sometimes on the bad mods,spoilers etc

Rick

Yeah right - care to be more specific? Just in case you are referring to my car, I really couldn’t give a toss what you think

PS I have absolutely no problems with peeps having a right to their own opinions, just as I have a right to my own. So don’t be scared to say what you think.

Haven’t had any comments that it looks bad (yet)!

Then let me have the privilage to be first - it looks bad

some of you are all to quick to make judgement with a roofless exige ,whether it a s1 or a s2

Owned my car for nearly 7 years - if you make that a “quick” judgement then you must be either in the legal profession or the civil service

Got to say I didn’t drive around in an Exige to look good - honest! It was the pure enjoyment of driving and the sensory overload! I even once drove up to KH with no roof and loved it! As Jason said in the Bemani you can actually enjoy the zaust note!

BTW I think they do look guff with the roof off still didn’t stop me

I even once drove up to KH with no roof and loved it!

At the risk of sounding like I am taking the piss…which i am, but only a little…why stop there?

On a European holiday, we once passed a local Elise that had taken the doors off - now that did look cool ; and there’s the Elise with only an aero screen rather than a full windscreen; and then when the Elise was born, wasn’t the first drive caught on the hethel security cameras in the dead of night sans front and rear clams?

Despite the wanky comment above, I love driving mine with the roof off, which is how I’ll keep it until October at the earliest. The soft top conversion is like having three different cars.