OK - Im booked in now - see you there !

Booked…for my new Chrome Orange Folly.
Whats the instruction scene??

Booked

Booked…for my new Chrome Orange Folly.
Whats the instruction scene??

Get the seller to jump in with you for a few laps, & save yerself some euros

Booked, I’m in.
Anyone any idea who else is going to this? apart from exiges people. Havn,t seen anything on any other forums.

Pritch

When I spoke to them on Friday to book, I was number 14 Russ was no 13)! There were a couple Mustangs, a Porsche RSR, Cossie Saphire amongst those I can remember I was told had also booked on.

Since then, there’s yourself, Benja, AndyD, IDG, Mr Bean, & Tony Stansfield (Honda Elise). I’ve also prodded Evosal to book, but don’t know whether he has or not.

Any road up, looks like we’re in for a fab day

Just got back from a week at Centre Parcs, cheers for the message Rob, I got it (just) but my phone signal was really dodgy, so I couldn’t call you back. I may well be up for this, will sort tomorrow.

Sean…

Booked

105 dBa

Booked

105 dBa

lol

I may well be up for this, will sort tomorrow.

Sean…

It would be very rude not to, faggot lover.

PS For our American friends, faggot has a slightly different meaning in the UK - alledgedly

I’m number 25, so it’s looking like Open pitlane.

So, 39s or 48s?

Ian

Might actually do this now !

I’m booked on too. Don’t think my Lotus will be back together in time though, so will have to be the porker.

I’m booked on too. Don’t think my Lotus will be back together in time though, so will have to be the porker.

It will be our pleasure to see ya again matey - sod which mota you’re drivin’

Don’t suppose anyone has a spare set of front pads they could bring with them do they ? - have a feeling mine won’t last the day…

Don’t suppose anyone has a spare set of front pads they could bring with them do they ? - have a feeling mine won’t last the day…

I’ve got some part worn SBS, which I’ll bring, Dave

You sir, are a star!

You sir, are a star!

Did I mention the price?

Dave

Just checked them out - they’re practically as new

I have some part-worn 14’s too that are in my trackday bag if you are stuck.