Oulton Park 23rd August

Hey, is anyone going to the above event? I’ve not been to that circuit before, so am looking forward to it. It’s on the International.

It is with Heritage Trackdays - 01508 536290.

They asked me to post it on this site and will do a special price of �180 if you mention exiges.com!!

is it open pit lane?

sessioned in the morning and opl in the afternoon at the mo. But they seem to think it will run open pit all day as it is fairly quiet with numbers.

Excellent. Not keen on sessioned trackdays so I’ll get it booked.

Mark

Sessioned or not, I quite fancy this one!

Probably going to be a last minute decision though…

Shame it’s a Thursday makes it quite tricky.

are any of you booked on?

Sam

Myself & Tony Stansfield will probably be booking later this week - depends upon a couple of things.

I presume you’ll be there? (Exige S1 or S2?)

Not yet, but I’m trying to keep the diary clear.

I’ve got every intention of being there as i’m local, and will know by the end of the week.

S2

I’ve booked in as an early start to the bank holiday weekend. It will be the first time I’ve been to Oulton to drive, so I’m looking forward to it. See you there

They said that they will probably run the full day as open pit lane, but might make the morning sessioned if they get a rush of last minute bookings. Sounds as if it might be a quiet day.

Sounds as if it might be a quiet day.

Fingers crossed

Hope to see you there, Will

Just booked on this and Kate at Heritage would appreciate a few more so anyone else fancy it? Cheap for Oulton at �180 as well.

I’m in - can’t wait, just lurve Oulton

Booked

I just need to sort some tyres out now: Russ I’ve sent you a PM on Norlog

See you next week!

Mark

If all works out - Ill book for this on Monday … as I have never been to Oulton when its dry … sorry

Me neither, it’s becoming more likely.

Ian

Me neither, it’s becoming more likely.

Ian

Ian, after your email to Benja, I phoned him - he’s definately about to be tipped

Ian, after your email to Benja, I phoned him - he’s definately about to be tipped

Guys, guys, guys. I have paternal responsibilities, professional commitments not to mention that Oulton is a bleedin’ 400mile round trip. I can’t just drop anything for a mid-week trackday.

Then again,…sod it I’m in Look forward to seeing you all there. I’ll give you a bell to discuss logistics Ian

Never driven Oulton either so really looking forward to it

Hi,
I’ve got Angalsey coastal circuit booked for saturday 25th so unable to book this one. But Oulton’s just around the corner so will call in on the thursday and say hello.
Graham.