Oulton 8th October (mid engined sportscar)

Just over 2 weeks to go, then thats it for the season

anyone organising a piss up for afterwards?
it would seem like the right thing to do

looks like I’m going to be drinking by myself (goes off to sulk)

might go and join AndyD at Donnington

I think the problem would be that people are coming from a long way off and would need to organise beds for the night???

I think the problem would be that people are coming from a long way off and would need to organise beds for the night???

Party Pooper

No reason not to have a BBQ and a couple of beers

ps don’t forget to bring your front wheel arch liners, Dave

Bloody hell Oulton is bleedin miles away,…from London that is Is there a team VVR hotel?? will probably come up on Friday and catch some of the practice as well…

Benja

Will Tap be coming to Oulton Friday too? If VVR knows what accomodation is needed, we’ll put our thinking caps on

I think Tap is planning to combine the trip with a family thing and stay at a his wifes Grandmothers or summat?? So he will probably be there on Friday but just me looking for the VVR hostel…

Benja

Consider it sorted

I’ll be at Oulton on the Friday, & I’ll probably be staying closer (than chez Pesky) to the circuit that night, so I’ll check that the “friendly” b&b is able to put us both up

If not, we’ll have to camp down in the Tracksport hospitality suite (aka The F…ing Big Transporter), which we’re setting up on Friday afternoon ie bring ya sleeping bag, just in case

Benja

Consider it sorted

I’ll be at Oulton on the Friday, & I’ll probably be staying closer (than chez Pesky) to the circuit that night, so I’ll check that the “friendly” b&b is able to put us both up

If not, we’ll have to camp down in the Tracksport hospitality suite (aka The F…ing Big Transporter), which we’re setting up on Friday afternoon ie bring ya sleeping bag, just in case

Perfick Obvious preference for a cosy B&B and a nice big breakfast in the morning but I’m not proud, I’ll sleep on the floor of an artic trailer like an illegal immigrant and have a bleary eyed motorsport burger for breakfast if it comes to that

Hey Mr Pesky
Does that B&B have a spare bed or room?
not confirmed yet but sounds like a good idea to come up the night before and sink a few beers

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Three Exige drivers arrested, drunk in charge of a lorry - shocker!

Quite a few Nylocers I reckon, judging by discussion at last night’s meeting, making the trip over the hill to view the racing and team set up

BTW Lotus Esprit club meeting there - will be about 40 of 'em apparently

I am hoping to go, possibly in the company of Maggsy, provided he can get ‘time off’…

Hoping to be there with Mrs83man but just for Saturday. I haven’t got a competition winner yet…

Got the schedule for race day:-

Qualy Mid Engined - 10.05 am
Qualy Endurance - 11.35 am

Racing starts at 1.15 pm
We are race 4 & 8, so around 2pm and 4pm ish.

Hope to see you there!

is it still ok to come up on friday Mr Pesky?

Dave

Please send me PM with your phone number, & I’ll try & sort something out later today. What time can you arrive, cos we’re getting the truck/HQ ready from about 1.30pm, & all hands will be welcome

pm sent

Fingers crossed I will be there Saturday cheering all the boys on. Also trying to get some tips for next year!!!

Sean…