Oop North Xmas Do 12th December

So that Russ & I can “organise” accomodation/meal, please will you add your name to the list - ta

• Oop North Xmas Do

Pesky
Russ
Andy D
Martin E
Steve E
IDG
Uldis
Roxteddy
Mike L
Mike B

Oop North Xmas Do

Pesky
Russ
Andy D
Martin E
Steve E
IDG
Uldis
Roxteddy
Mike L
JohnC

[color:“red”] [/color] [color:“red”] [/color]

Count me in. Mike Birch

I always thought that your pet name was “Hayley’s Comet”

List amended

Rob - what is this do?

Rob - what is this do?

See this Thread

Don’t forget, tha’ll need ya Passport to get into Lancy.

Updated list as @ 12th October:

Pesky
Russ
AndyD
MartinE
SteveE
IDG
Uldis
Roxteddy
Mike L
JohnC
JohnO

[/quote]

Pesky, you’d want to post this in Exige Talk as well, as not everybody looks here (that is unless that was the point!)?

Ian

Ian

Intention is for those doing Oulton during the day, to go out for meal & a few beers in the evening, but all are welcome. We’re not going to an “Xmas meal/party night”, & Russ & I will pick a suitable (ie somewhere we know, & are regular customers) Indian or Chinese, once we know REALISTIC numbers. Also accomodation comes into the equation. So we need people to “commit” & ideally settle their Bookatrack accounts, as soon as possible.

Committed

Okay Folks

Plan is to stay in Horwich on the Friday night & go for a curry.

Suggested hotel is Swallowfield Hotel. Ignore the web prices, it’s �50 for twin/double room, & �40 for a single room - price includes full English brekky. Book by phone on 01204 697914 & ask for Lynne. There is a decent car park area, to the right of the hotel as you look at the entrance, & which is overlooked by a bedroom block. I suggest that you ask Lynne for a room in that block.

Hotel is about 1 hour from the circuit - depending upon traffic, so I propose to book the table at the restaurant for 8.30pm. Restaurant is in Rivington, about 1 mile from the hotel, & we can arrange taxi/minibus transfers.

Get booking!

For & on behalf of Pesky’s Tours

PS For those who enjoy walking, Rivington is a great area - on a clear day, you can see Blackpool Tower, Jodrell Bank & the North Wales mountains. You may recall, that last year’s Commonwealth Games cycling events were held in Rivington Horwich/Rivington

I’m in !

curry curry

curry curry

Please leave your inflatable “Edwina” at home

Please leave your inflatable “Edwina” at home

She is a good egg !!

Anybody know of a good place near the circuit to stay on Thursday night?

Cheers, Ian

Ian

I believe that Mike Lane is also intending to travel up & stay on the Thursday night. No doubt Mike will post once he’s decided where to stay.

However, this place Golden Pheasant is okay & is about 15 mins from the circuit. It is also JohnO’s “local” as he lives on the outskirts of Plumley - so you may wish to consider it.

Ian

I believe that Mike Lane is also intending to travel up & stay on the Thursday night. No doubt Mike will post once he’s decided where to stay.

The hotel suggested is quite pricey and I have found a nice B&B for less than half the price…

It is called Sweet Chesnuts, and is 1.5 miles from the circuit, (Oakmere), and has plenty of parking.

I am booked in there, and they can be contacted on 01606 889829

They still have further rooms, one which would sleep up to 4 and another that would sleep up to 3, plus double ensuites

Cheers Mike, I’ll try and sort the B&B out tomorrow.

Can you select me a parking spot in the car park again pls.

Ian

She says she has lots of room - if I get there early I’ll try to block in a spot with the trailer, and move when you get there !!

Who else might be at the B&B ??

Me.

Ian, you’re sorting out for everybody in the list (above) right?