Ok let's talk vacuum hose's....

I believe I could remove a load of stuff but I’m trying to keep the original look. I’m also confused as I’ve been following the service book to the letter. I thought maybe I’d lost the resonator valve actuator but Keith put me right. So looking at the service book images can someone let me know where the hose’s should actually go now and what needs blocking off…

Thanks Jonny.

Timbo over on MLOC helped me out loads here. The resonator valve is removed, the Baro is no longer used and the modified route for the vacuum hoses are like so. I presume the resonator valve actuator was removed and all this was done at the dealer upon delivery, but who knows. Now I know where everything goes when I look back on my project thread images, which aren’t very clear, I’m fairly sure it’s all the same. His car is a runner so wouldn’t bet against it.
image.jpeg

Glad you figured it out finally. But why is the baro sensor involved in this? It is not attached to the vacuum system and should still provide useefull values to the ECU (which has no barometric sensor on its own).

I presume you mean isn’t involved buddy, not a clue.

You mentioned the barometric sensor together with the other vacuum related stuff. What I was trying to say is that the barometric sensor is not involved in the vacuum system and I can see no reason why you should detach it.