'Official' Sports Exhaust for the Exige S

Bell & Colvill are advertising the ‘official’ sports exhaust for the Exige S, �400 inc. VAT. Has anyone heard anything else on this? Any pics?

took a call today - unit #1 is mine… unfortunately i cant get there till 24th march!!!

Martin at Merritts has got 3 on order including mine which will be fitted (hopefully) at the 1000 mile service.

Can’t wait
Fish

We are eagerly awaiting this exhaust in the states. When someone actually has one, can they post a picture? It would also be great to see who makes it!!! Thanks!!!

We are eagerly awaiting this exhaust in the states. When someone actually has one, can they post a picture? It would also be great to see who makes it!!! Thanks!!!

Lets hope its not CLF… clang… there goes another one

the official stage2 for the n/a exige used to do that - usually within 6k miles. Not a big deal as was always covered by warranty. Basically a faulty weld/bracket design i.e flaw that was never properly fixed. Lets hope the version for the S can last a bit longer!

the official stage2 for the n/a exige used to do that - usually within 6k miles. Not a big deal as was always covered by warranty. Basically a faulty weld/bracket design i.e flaw that was never properly fixed. Lets hope the version for the S can last a bit longer!

…and that it doesn’t boom like a strage 2

no way - make it LOUDER!!!

no way - make it LOUDER!!!

Loud is good…BOOM is bad

took a call today - unit #1 is mine… unfortunately i cant get there till 24th march!!!

Is it still on track for 24th? I’m curious as waiting for mine as well and the 1000 mile service will be due in a couple of weeks.

Fish

nope - now off to Norwich for the ‘scare yourself sensible’ experience, wont be able to get it fitted till end of April :frowning:

Has anyone seen one of these yet??? All talk, no pictures. Does it really exist???

Yes, James at the factory confirmed it’s existence and Merritts have 3 on order - as with all things Lotus it seems, when something will actually materialise is anybody’s guess.

fish

Yes, James at the factory confirmed it’s existence and Merritts have 3 on order - as with all things Lotus it seems, when something will actually materialise is anybody’s guess.

fish

aint that the truth! - still waiting for my ‘s’ to materialise a month and a half late so far so i wouldnt hold my breath for the exhaust

Went to Brands on Saturday and made some enquiries - the guy I spoke to is in the motorsport division and whilst he knows it is in testing he has no idea when it will be ready but like most people he thought it was supposed to be this month - his area is not involved though and it is aftersales dept that are, headed up by Neil Lovelock apparently so I’ll drop him an e-mail and let you know if I hear anything.

Fish

Went to Brands on Saturday and made some enquiries - the guy I spoke to is in the motorsport division and whilst he knows it is in testing he has no idea when it will be ready but like most people he thought it was supposed to be this month - his area is not involved though and it is aftersales dept that are, headed up by Neil Lovelock apparently so I’ll drop him an e-mail and let you know if I hear anything.

Fish

Spoke to Neil who confirmed they have 100 coming in to the warehouse this week and dealers who have ordered them should have them by end of next week - it is made by Janspeed and apparently sounds great but not nearly as boomy as the old one.

Will hopefully have mine on Tuesday after next

Fish

Please post a picture and a report of how it sounds. Can’t wait to hear.

Similarly I spoke to a dealer who had some inside knowledge of the forthcoming ‘S’ sports zorst and he said it was more like a stage1 than a stage 2.

Still no exhaust! Lotus were expecting them in two weeks back and I was hoping to get mine fitted Tuesday just gone.

Will pester Neil Lovelock next week

Fish

useless useless useless useless… porker gt3 RS here i come