Number Plates

Um… err… coning??? deposition???

Parlez vous anglais???

Thats what i thought Mike !

Could’t sleep eh?

Please tell me what is the relationship between number plates and brake pad deposition etc

I know I deposited by number plate on the floor a few times but …

Anyhow - copaslip works for me and if Audi used it I would have had a better xmas day lets just say puncture, alloy wheel, steel hub, 26K miles of “corrosion” and … well lots of swearing and kicking

I know I deposited by number plate on the floor a few times but …

Anyhow - copaslip works for me and if Audi used it I would have had a better xmas day lets just say puncture, alloy wheel, steel hub, 26K miles of “corrosion” and … well lots of swearing and kicking

ROFL … i know it wouldn’t be funny at the time Andy but made me smile just then…

Thats what i thought Mike !

Could’t sleep eh?

Just going to bed after a get together with a few friends and a lot of alcohol and loud music

Just going to bed after a get together with a few friends and a lot of alcohol and loud music

Rock On…

Just as well it wasn’t a work night eh mike!

Ian

Andy,

Surely it wouldn’t be right to keep a thread on track the whole way through.

I’ve learned how to change discs and pads, which one’s to use, how to get pad pins out of rear calipers, how much a front number plate bracket costs, all about coppaslip, deposition, coning, where Pesky got his caption photo’s from and not to get a puncture in an Audi - what a great thread!

Good point Tone, let’s rate it!

Ian

Aren’t we all a lovely community?

Now, let’s have a BIG Hug all to gether!

And Tone, that’s what it’s all about. Now there is less and less that a dealer can bullshit yoiu with.

Muts Nuts discs and green stuff pads have now been on the car long enough to have bedded in.
They have a better feel to them than the standards.
They are more powerful.
They look better. (if that’s important)
The rotor only is cheaper to replace.
All in all I would recommend it.