Not having a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nightmare!!!

Just got up as my new cleaner starts today. Don’t give me grief about having a cleaner, if you took the same amount of time as me to iron a shirt, you’d pay someone else to do it as well!!!

So as I trot down the stairs I am greeted with a note basically saying “Sorry Sean, I can’t be your cleaner”. Since I offered her the job I must have had 10 calls from other people, all of which I have blown out cus I thought the position was filled.

What a fuss over nothing you might be saying, but I tell ya cleaners stress me out!!!

The first one I had was great, but then my lodger shagged her and she turned into a right bunny boiling stalker, so I had to get rid of her.

So then we introduced the “no shagging the cleaner” rule before number two started. Number two was awesome, did everything really well, was always on time, excellent. Then one morning I overslept and was awoke by her knocking the door, so I jumped out of bed and answered the door, wearing only some half hoisted boxer shorts and a smile. The next thing I know she calls and leaves me a message saying that her boyfriend (who drops her off) had seen me answer the door and doesn’t want her to come round anymore.

So then we introduced the “no shagging and no showing of ones genitals to the cleaner” rule and I thought the next one would be a keeper.

But then this bloody note. What does a man have to do to get a crease free shirt!!!

Plus I went out last night and I have the mentalist of mental hang overs. My head is properly throbbing man!!!

Sean…

I take all of my stuff to the local dry cleaners, they wash and iron it for a reasonable price…other than that have you tried finding a MALE cleaner???

glol

I’ll be chuckling for ages about that story.

Cleaners are more unreliable than Lotus’s

Wish we had a cleaner again, but round ours good ones are like gold dust.

PS Where do you get the good looking ones? I thought they had to be wrinkly woofers by contract.

PMSL!

A problem shared…

Sorry Sean, hope it works out. Go drive your car, that’ll put a smile back on your face.

Ian

Crease free shirts are your friend.

You could always get a significant other, but she will work out much more expensive than a cleaner.

You could always get a significant other, but she will work out much more expensive than a cleaner.

and a cook, and a whore, and in your case a obsessive decorating type person.

Sounds like a script from a sitcom!

Living in squaller has it’s appeal… For a short time anyway…

Just make sure she doesn’t cook like a whore and have sex like a chef.

Tis true, Van Heusen is a star, I’ve not ironed a shirt in years!

Ian

Thanks for all of your concerned comments!! LOL

Where do you get the good looking ones? I thought they had to be wrinkly woofers by contract.

None of them have been good looking!!! The first one had a couple of ample assets that my lodger simply couldn’t keep his eyes (and later pretty much the rest of his body) off.

So a 2nd rule for all subsequent cleaners (to help us not break rule 1) were they had to be less (MUCH) than pretty. No2 and No3 both fitted this bill.

STRESS MAN STRESS!!!

Here you go matey - get one of these.

problem solved

Your Domestic, Love and family life solved over night…

forgot to mention - Gold Gallery!

Tis true, Van Heusen is a star, I’ve not ironed a shirt in years!

Ian

Ian, I have met your better half and she is the only reason you have not ironed a shirt in years. Tell me I am wrong. LOL

Just make sure she doesn’t cook like a whore and have sex like a chef.

Hey, “don’t knock it till you’ve tried it” is one of my mottos!! Mind you I aint into knives and graters and stuff. LOL.

problem solved

Your Domestic, Love and family life solved over night… >

LOL. Sorry mate, call me a chicken, but full time, live in women aint my thing!! Been there, done that, bought the T shirt, had the T shirt emotionly and financially ripped from my back!!! Never again!!

Mind you, just been having a look. LOL.

Do you reckon they would let you try a few on short term trial???

Amsterdam is part of the answer!

problem solved

Your Domestic, Love and family life solved over night… >

BLOODY HELL

Mate you might be onto something here!!!

Look at the state of this!!

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SeanBicknell/pic1510_1_s.jpg[/image]

She can come and iron my shirts anytime, chef or no chef!!!

Now where do I sign up!!

Guys I am going to Latvia!!!

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SeanBicknell/pic1385_6_s.jpg[/image]

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SeanBicknell/pic1126_4_s.jpg[/image]

Do you reckon they do track days and racing and stuff there???

Hmmm, Ting Tong in disguise perhaps?