Northern Christmas Lunch?

Always room for Yasmar. What’s he want to eat?

Thanks…
Will ask !

Checked out The Plough at Lupton(LA6 1PJ) and looks a good bet. Big car park. Youngest son rates it and he’s a fussy bugger.
So, see website: theploughatlupton.co.uk for winter menu. It’s not bargain basement but very good quality I am assured.
I have provisionally booked for Tues, December 29 at 1pm. Table for 12.
We will need to provide choices in advance for starters and main courses from the winter menus, as above.
It worked reasonably well last year at Ravenstonedale except for the one last minute non-attendee whose meal I had to pay for.
Once the 12 slots are filled, anyone else who wants to turn up on the day is more than welcome but will have to take their chances on food availability as I expect it will be busy.
Names, and choices, below, please:

1, Thommo (Bavette Steak)
2. Gav 21GG (burger & creme brulee)
3, Ishy (The burger please but… without the lettuce, tomato, gherkin & with a side order of onion rings!)
4, sjw (Ploughman’s)
5, Tony Pearman (Burger)
6, SimonE, (Burger)
7, ad_S, (Bavette Steak)
8, 6970K, (Burger)
9, Steve, (Burger)
10, S1Exige (Burger)
11, AN Other, (Burger)
12, Yasmar

Yasmar will have the burger please!

Aye, he’s a bit of a burger :crazy:

Checked out The Plough at Lupton(LA6 1PJ) and looks a good bet. Big car park. Youngest son rates it and he’s a fussy bugger.
So, see website: theploughatlupton.co.uk for winter menu. It’s not bargain basement but very good quality I am assured.
I have provisionally booked for Tues, December 29 at 1pm. Table for 12.
We will need to provide choices in advance for starters and main courses from the winter menus, as above.
It worked reasonably well last year at Ravenstonedale except for the one last minute non-attendee whose meal I had to pay for.
Once the 12 slots are filled, anyone else who wants to turn up on the day is more than welcome but will have to take their chances on food availability as I expect it will be busy.
Names, and choices, below, please:

2. Gav 21GG (burger & creme brulee)
3, Ishy (The burger please but… without the lettuce, tomato, gherkin & with a side order of onion rings!)
4, sjw (Ploughman’s)
5, Tony Pearman (Burger)
6, SimonE, (Burger)
7, ad_S, (Bavette Steak)
8, 6970K, (Burger)
9, Steve, (Burger)
10, S1Exige (Burger)
11, AN Other, (Burger)
12, Yasmar, (Burger)

Hope to finalise matters with The Plough today so any amendments, additional folk, please add now

Any update on whether Burt/Julie are coming along ?

Maybe at least 1 more booking to follow Thommo, Will give you a call :slight_smile:

I PMd Paul, but no news, unfortunately.
I’ve delayed contacting The Plough until tomorrow (weds) to confirm in the hope of an update but I reckon that if people turn up on the day they will be able to get some grub,but they might not be able to sit with us. But There’ll be plenty of time for tyre kicking and chat if we get there early and leave late.

Shouldn’t be a prob. but an early call would be appreciated as I’m at work tomorrow(wed) and hope to confirm numbers and choices with The Plough.
Who’s your partner, Christine, or ANother?

It’ll be some salesman from Parker and Parker Steve :wink:

Ha, ha! Top jesting!

Andrew Baker is hoping to get his Exige out for a run down but cant confirm yet Thommo.

EFA :laughing:

OK

:open_mouth:

So, Is this the final line-up then?

2. Gav 21GG (Burger & creme brulee)
4, sjw (Ploughman’s)
5, Tony Pearman (Burger)
6, SimonE, (Burger)
7, ad_S, (Bavette Steak)
8, 6970K, (Burger)
9, Steve, (Burger)
10, S1Exige (Burger)
11, AN Other, (Burger)
12, Yasmar, (Burger)
13, ?Andrew Baker?

The Plough at Lupton(LA6 1PJ)
Booked for Tues, December 29 at 1pm. Table for 12.
Anyone else who wants to turn up on the day is more than welcome but will have to take their chances on food availability as I expect it will be busy.

I have confirmed 12 with possibility of Andrew as a 13th
Food all confirmed for those 12.
Just a reminder, and I hate to be an tight arse but no-shows will have to pay me. :open_mouth:

Final call for all those attending The Plough on Tuedsay.
Looking forward to good grub, good chat and good weather( unlikely).
21GG and I hope to be there before 12.30.
Any problems give me a call on 07976 847876