No Dremel Required

Spotted this via Seloc and it’s far to good not to share.

[youtube]7hCPODjJO7s[/youtube]

Bit of an investment to watch but if there’s ever been grease under your finger nails you’ll be hooked.

Wow…

Really enjoyed that (but feeling crap at home, so anything that helps is welcome).

That gig is cool (5mins in). A grand on panels!?!!

AndyD, you may need some time with this (alone).

Right, where’s episode 2?..

yeah laid up at home too, so enjoying watching this.

T

That guy has amazing skills.

Wait till you get to later episodes. He would be the mechanic one dreams of. What attention to detail and can do -right- attitude. :clap:

7 episodes on you tube. Thanks for sharing

Watched all of them, absolutely amazing skills

Watched the first couple - thoroughly entertaining :sunglasses:

Thanks for posting Will.

gotta give you inspiration to dust off the socket set?!?

Dude let’s get a unit and get busy :clap:

Glad you are enjoying it. Full box set here. 7 episodes, plus some extras. Watched it all so far, subscribed and looking forward to the next instatement. Awesome skills. How many plug welds? Wow.

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … 3e313-GLTO”>Project Binky - The Trailer - Austin Mini GT-Four - Turbo Charged 4WD Mini - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Mint.

Ben, stop programming singing/dancing/cooking/etc and give these guy a channel - maybe call it Ted in a Shed channel.

If nothing else, the last 3 minutes of episode 7 sum up the ‘joys’ of making parts from manufacturer A/H and G, fit into something made by manufacturer L.

Now, where is Quo? I’m going to make him watch it. Again and again. Every time he comes up with an ‘idea’ for the orange car!!

yeah proper job, liked the getouts he’s allowed himself with removable fronts, and weakening the chassis legs up front.

If I had a voice in such matters, there would be a channel with stuff like on it.

Talking of Quo, I’m texted him about actually using one of his fine vehicles on circuit and remembering all his old exiges mates…nothing :unamused:

Youtube gently march from lolcats to content we actually want to watch, we scoffed at the rate drive want to charge but once they have a critical mass of content worth paying for a £20 a month youtube subscription personalised to each user won’t seem so bad.

I think he’s out of the country at the moment.

Orange one in pieces, having a few straight line speed mods at the moment :wink:

Sort of agree, just think they got the pricing wrong.

Yeah thinking about it, it was always a bit lacking when it came to straight line speed :crazy:

He needs to bring it to Anglesey…and Spa for that matter,…and not try as hard to destroy it on turn1 of lap1 this time :laughing:

easily fixed though

Can you imagine how boring these shows would be for respective partners, we’d all be relegated to a TV in the garage / shed (not that I’d mind)

Yeah, it was rubbish at Vmax, only 190.

Spa would be interesting, see if we can beat 170 at the end of the Kemmel straight. I try to block the Anglesey incident to be fair :laughing: