New Wheels

Randy,

although I already have 2 sets, I would still be interested if they were like the DTC Tourewagen-Racing on this site: http://www.ats-motorsport.de/

They’re very light although not Magnesium, but forged aluminum.
It’s the official one dor the Deutsche Touring Championship, but the problem is that they make them in 15" and 17", not 16".

I spoke some time ago with them and the width is no problem within a certain range, as this is machined afterwards, only the diam seems to be a problem.
Although anything can be done if in sufficient numbers.

Go to the motorsports section and you’ll find them.

(sorry, can’t direct-link, it’s a flash site)

They look nice but also look ����. Will keep you informed though.

Not really, you can see ATS is selling them here for �94 to �142 each.

It would just be a matter of having the correct sizes…

Hmmm… thats not bad at all. Will look into it, thanks for the link.

Scuffers is posting about getting wheels made on SELOC - didnt look too bad to me …

Scuffers is posting about getting wheels made on SELOC - didnt look too bad to me …

Those will be the ones I’m talking about…
[image]madasafish [/image]
[image]madasafish

Then I’m interested in a least one set …

What i like about the DTC wheels is that they’re almost as light as the magnesium ones whilst being forged aluminum.

These last ones don’t look bad, but are they any light?

They will be pretty light ~7kg for a rear I think. I beleive the standard rim is more like 12 and the Mag rims aren’t much lighter.

speedlines mag wheels r much lighter than 12!!!

Yep, the Mag Speedlines that I have are about 6 rear and 5 front, ballpark, don’t remember exactly.

right uldis, that’s what i measured…

Managed to get a pic of the ones that I’m talking about uploaded to photobucket:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Uldis/DTC.jpg[/image]

Don’t know if it would be feasible but hey, not being mag, they’re light (and strong)

Can’t say I’m a huge fan of those but, to be honest, I’m not that fussed so long as they look OK and they are reasonably light and reasonably priced then thats cool. If anyone else has ideas on the desing then now is the time to post up some pics…

Well for the right price I’d be interested.

Designwise, it’ll have to be a thin spoke design IMHO… And black / antracite finish