New scale model released

The V6 Sport Exige model from Spark is now available. Just recieved mine today, and it’s very nice

Got mine from modelenium but I’m sure it’s available at other model shops if you prefer.

Lots of nice detail including a number of extra decals which aren’t shown in the photo on that site.

Why did nobody ever do an S1?

I’m hoping if they sell enough S2 models they might consider doing an S1.

S1 model …I tried but they want �1500. plus vat set up and then a minimum run of 50 @ about � 45 ea.(final retail price never determined) :shocked Lotus want 6%as well

They’d sell loads!

I notice that this is also available:

[image]http://www.trax-models.co.uk/Trax/media/S0200.jpg[/image]

…soon

I’m hoping if they sell enough S2 models they might consider doing an S1.

Surely you mean an S3

Harumph.

Still waiting for the AutoArt 1:18 S2 Exige.

I’m going to wait even longer… I’m hoping they’ll add Ardent Red to the range as some point.

I could be tempted by the Circuit Car model as well.

I thought you just resprayed your model cars?!

Harumph.

Yep I want one as well. You can order from carinabox but last time a placed an order it took 5 months before release.

I thought you just resprayed your model cars?!

The quality of my painting is ok for a cheapo hotwheels model, but not up to scratch for something costing 45 quid.

Harumph.

Yep I want one as well. You can order from carinabox but last time a placed an order it took 5 months before release.

Glad its not only me then…

Harumph.

Glad its not only me then…

May be waiting a long time as Carinabox has stopped trading.

yes, I had notification too

Harumph.

Just got my 2007 catalogue delivered today from Grand Prix Legends and on page 17 is the Autoart Exige, 1/18 scale in 3 different colours.

Silver AA75361

Orange AA75362

Black AA75363

Priced at �49.99.

Their number is 0870 460 3456 or www.grandprixlegends.com

They are currently taking pre-orders pending the imminent release from Autoart.

Hope this helps…still wish they did a S1 though!

Just got my 2007 catalogue delivered today from Grand Prix Legends and on page 17 is the Autoart Exige, 1/18 scale in 3 different colours.

Does the feckin roof come off?

LOL!!!

Nice to see you’re alive and kicking

Nice to see you back Mr Pesky. Have you stopped upsetting our US friends now

Nice to see you back Mr Pesky. Have you stopped upsetting our US friends now

Ta

I sincerely hope that I’ve not - can’t wait for them to start discussing parking sensors