New power upgrade for the exige S

Thought I would give you guys the heads up on this that
CN’s can now do the official Lotus power upgrade to all exige S’s

Clicky

Power is quoted at 250 on the website but its the 255 kit including the uprated fuel pump �1495 fitted.
Obviously there are no warranty issues and I guess as its a Lotus product it will help come re sale.

Oh and you can all thank me later for being the test monkey and starting the ball rolling :wink:

Superb, I better get saving, i thought this was a wind up thread at first.

Cheers for the heads up Boothy and being the mule!

Hope your still happy with your upgrade.

I love it, sadly though I have not driven it for five weeks :frowning:

wonder if other dealers will follow suit?

That seems like good value… might be interested in that. I take it there are no prerequisites for the AP brakes or extended roof scoop??

Boothy - I take it that the difference is noticable over a std S??

What has that kit got that the 240 cars don’t have, to get the extra 15 bhp? Is it the ECU? The 240s have big injectors, not sure about the fuel pump mind…

SPA :whistle:

To answer the questions, nope you just buy the kit, over the 240 its the map that gives the 255 but you get the fuel pump to keep it safe.
Johnny, I dont think I’ll be doing anything other than working for another five weeks and thats just to catch up on today :frowning:

Nice one Boothy …
About time this happened !!!

Seems a good price to me…
:smiley:
And with the forge cooler the power should stay longer … :wink:

Is that price fitted? If it is that is excelent value, am I reading that correctly you get a new ECU as well, so you keep your old one?

ScoobyC, I hope not tbh, Paul has worked really hard to make this happen so I hope they dont just give it out to other dealers.

Ade, yep thats fitted, I know you get denzo injectors and fuel pump and the way it sounded today a new ecu so yes you keep your old one as I have I guess.

The only thing I need to check on is that I think the old type dash cars will get the cup 255/early 211 ECU the ones with black dials dont have a 255 variant so I think it must be the 260? Anyhow I guess Paul could clear that up.
I’m lucky, I have the 260 :smiley:

might have to save up for summer and treat myself, you might wana tell paul he might have a few exige interested, how long do they keep the car?

Jeez mate you’re like flat out :wink:

Can’t wait till your next tuition Andy :wink: have you got the extended “Boothy” throttle stop fitted yet? :smiley:

Sounds interesting, I already have a 240.

So taking it to 260 should be slightly cheaper than that I guess, since I already have the injectors but not sure on the fuel pump ??

If going for any of these upgrades, I would strongly advise you too do the work to open out the openings in te clam and roof that feed the intercooler, otherwise you extra hp will disapear due to heat soak in no time at all :frowning:

yeah if i did these upgardes then was thinking the full scoop aswell

Hmm, i got the work done (240-260) at the factory, I can’t check those �figures but it looks ok. For me the ecu was a re-map, not a replacement, maybe thats on of the differences if you are starting from 220?

I can’t comment on the improvements either due to the crap weather :frowning:

And one of your new diffs !!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Jeez mate you’re like flat out :wink: [/quote]

LOL :smiley: