HI ALL JUST TO SAY A BIG ELLO TO THE MASSES IM CRAP ON COMPUTERS BUT DRIVE A FLIPPIN COOL TITANIUM EXIGE THE ONE ONCE OWNED BY COLIN WITH THE TATTS.I USED TO HAVE AN ALLY ONE WHICH BRENDAN GUNN TRIED TO FLOG FOR ME .THE SEPARATION WAS TO PAINFULL SO ME BOUGHT ANOTHER.ADIOS AMIGOS

Welcome back to the fold

Hi Brendan thanks for the welcome.i really had trouble selling my last exige in the end i part exchanged it at storm for barely 19000.However as im sure every owner of these fantastic cars will agree these exiges are like probably the most exotic beasts that will ever grace our roads and i really missed mine so much that i sourced colins and it became mine ive since had the front repainted to perfection and sorry but still love waxing the girl.A lesson for all when thinking of selling i guess.Well maybe i may see you at the forte brendan if not i would like to hook up with you guys soon but dont moan if i bring my autoglym weekend bag with me .

Hi Richie

Has your voice just broken this afternoon?

Seriously though, welcome back - whereabouts are you based?

Just outside of Birmingham thats the england one not the sweet home alabama place

Oh, a REAL new member!

See TT? that’s what happens when people sell their Exiges, I guess the only subsitute would be if you were really loaded a Lamborghini Gallardo

I used to wax my car very often but now there’s barely any paint left in the front
SOmeday I’ll resparay it, I guess when I stop doing trackdays with it so I can polish it again

Are you smarting there Uldis?!

No, it’s true!
You can ask Steve, he saw how chipped the front was last time (it’s worse now).
But then, if I respray it, I won’t be able to go out on my preferred B roads or do trackdays, would have to avoid driving the car, for… what?

Prefer to drive it. One day I’ll respray it (when I have a dedicated track car).
But first, I have to find a job, next step is building a track car out of an S1.
Going to be looking for a very knackered one.

Evosal’s ya man for that

PS Or possibly his kid sister Sally, who seems to buy all his old Lotus stuff

Welcome to the fold… or at least welscome back

Well, actually, I meant CHEAP!

but you said knackered

Does EVO sell knackered AND cheap?

Like… for me to repair, don’t trust anybody else’s repairs.

he saw how chipped the front was

I’m not sure if the front of my car is black with white spots or white with black inkblots…

38,000 miles does that to an Exige…

mike, that’ll just be your new stiff suspension affecting your vision!

Ian

See TT? that’s what happens when people sell their Exiges, I guess the only subsitute would be if you were really loaded a Lamborghini Gallardo

Maybe I will be back here in a while when I have loads of money

Unfortunately myself and the expression “really loaded” don’t go together that well at the moment!!

Evosal’s ya man for that

PS Or possibly his kid sister Sally, who seems to buy all his old Lotus stuff

rofl

Hey welcome back on board genuine Exige man

Hi Richie,
Which side of Brum are you?. I’m on the Stratford side there’s quite a few lads over this way with Elise’s but only one or two Exige’s.If you fancy a mad dash locally join up with the lads at MLOC.

Steve

Hi everyone.I have just joined the site after login on for 2 years without registering. I have a cobalt blue Exige 190 which i bought new sept2001.Absolutely the best thing on 4 wheels.Also have a 306GTI tuned by L.A.D to 190bhp.I had the usual problem with air-con pipes which i think ive cured by leaving off the bolt and bracket holding the pipes to the engine and tie wrapping them to some foam glued to the bracket on the engine. This lets them flex separately and seems to have cured the problem on my car.I have also managed to fit the factory engine stay believe it or not!!