oh oh…

Don’t worry Rox, I’m sure that Bopper is genuine.

He does quite a few trackdays, lives in N.Yorks & has quite a few interesting mods on his car. No doubt either he, Dedgood or SimonE will confirm, please?

WELCOME BOPPER! What took you so long?!

I have Lotus’ lastest A/c fix: two re-designed pipes and foam padding. All are welcome to inspect at Oulton on the 12th.

Ian

I live in bartley green near harborne.I do usually head out towards stratford if i go for a spin .So yes ill hook up some time cheers

Hi,

I’m about 10 miles south of Stratford so don’t forget to drag me along.

Why don’t you go to the Arrow Mill, (Nr Alcester, opposite the entrance to Ragley Hall) second Thursday of each month - you’ll usually find at least one or two Exiges there as well as lots of other Lotus nuts).

Regards

Rob yep the genuine article from Beverley

Rox - Bopper’s was the blue exige at Cadwell when you were there IIRC…

Ok maybe ill do that i presume that is an evening arrangement at arrow mill

Yeah, official start time is usually 8:00pm but a lot arrive early. There’s a big car park and we did some autotests in July for example. It’s a joint LDC/Club Lotus meet (but no pressure to join either and lots of non-members regularly show).

For the August meeting I think there were 5 Exiges there!

Regards

I remember popping up the one night Mike, not the first time i have seen an auto test but certainly the first time I have seen it done in a helicopter.I dont know if it happened before you arrived but one of the helicopters was threading it’s way around the carpark lamposts and the second one was giving joy rides to anybody feeling brave enough.Mind you the pilot’s broken leg put me off.Still very nice place good beer good company and an airshow ,what more could you ask for!.

Steve

sounds like my kinda party…

Yes, I saw the flying show - I went into the bar as I didn’t want to be around when it careened into my Exige…! and you’re right about the wooden leg - enough to put anybody off!

Regards