New here and Thinking about getting a lotus

Oh, well… thanks!

Remember the first time we came to the south? it was no other than… Anglesey! , not exactly around the corner!

Ahh, those were the days, when having an Emerald was special, >200BHP were very special (Phil, Mike Lane), and only a handful of guys had the ultra-crazy TT260 conversion (Admin, Brannan)

and…

PS I know I keep asking, but for fook’s sake, please let us have our goalposts back

No.

But enough flattery, apart from Sept (when we’re going to organize something at KH), who wants to come to the Mexi Towers event in Jun 9? (KH included)

Uldis, Pesky, you’re both right of course. Despite the weekday miles i sometimes have to do (850 this week wed-fri ), it’s always a pleasure to meet all you folks on track & i hope to manage KH in sept. Fingers crossed

Tim.

The Exige is about $80K-$100K in Canada, so would be a bit much for a great handling car you just want to race between red lights…

I think it is now approved for sale there, they got past the bumper regulations somehow…

Ben I honestly think you should go for something else.

The Exige is about $80K-$100K in Canada, so would be a bit much for a great handling car you just want to race between red lights…

I think it is now approved for sale there, they got past the bumper regulations somehow…

Ben I honestly think you should go for something else.

Hehe thanks to stay on the subject

instead of 80 000$ I was quoted 75 000$ (if I pay Cash in hand) for a S2 with the touring pack.

I’ll keep looking but man… its the silouhette that appeal me the most… he he

I know I’d love a Gallardo but man I can’t afford that car and since I’d like a car that performs well without having to go aftermarket (turbo kits, etc.) I guess I can make a few compromise to let this one in my hands. Im going to try an elise June 1st with the dealer to see if that car would suit me. I’ll keep you posted with that.