NA Build....

[quote=jonnyfox][quote=jfk]I reckon the motor will sound very nice Jonny …
A nice howl i’d expect …
Go for that shorter manifold m8 …should open up the top end just nicely.
:slight_smile: [/quote]

Cheers mate :slight_smile:

I’m weighing up a bloody dry sump at the moment, just peaked at Wills and Nitrons…and I really wanted those Carbon Fiber doors :cry: [/quote]

mmmmmm…carbon doors - where can I get me some of those ???

TW Auto in HK mate about �750 each plus shipping. 3kg.

Any cheaper for a group buy/shared shipping? I may be interested in a set…

[quote=TarmacTerrorist]I have a couple of spare pumps here which should save you a bob or two if decide to go that route.

[/quote]

Pm in a bit Gav…

if your after carbon doors, i had these recomended to me. They look really sweet. Athough a bit more pricey. Think they are around 3kg a piece too. Linky

The clams are a good price, shame they only do Elise ones :frowning:

Any cheaper for a group buy/shared shipping? I may be interested in a set… [/quote]

I’m interested lol depending on the dry sump :slight_smile:

No poxy website though - how do we know what were getting ?

I got prices and stuff over a year ago, I haven’t pursued it for 12 months…nice tho when a stranger in a far a way place sends his regards to John Shrorrocks tho ey…small world.

I’ll get back in touch in the New Year…

i m not far away from TW auto now since i m in HK at moment, if anyone wanna know more i guess i can pay a visit there :wink:

No thank you thats ok. Enjoy HK, love it there :sunglasses:

Edit to say if we can drop the door talk now and keep this thread on track I’d be grateful. Pm me if you are interested and I’ll email images, weights and price…go from there. Tar :wink:

Not tempted by the 3zz option or ATF stroker? Torque is what you need, not just rotation :slight_smile:

Check their website, It suggests 290bhp in n/a format

http://www.atfpower.com/2zz-engine-options/4549352281

Didn’t see this Wes… I’ll keep it 2zz, I’ll have another engine to work on when this goes in.

So a few additions, ordered all the bits and bobs from Lotus today, water pump, hoses, fasteners, plugs, chain etc… should get them next week.

And who said red and green should never be seen…Radium�s catch cans and green fuel rail should look quite striking on a gold foil background. Be here next week also.

nice, the radium stuff does look great

Agreed, the fuel rail looks great. Shame because that’s one of the few parts I’m missing on my engine and would have had one but looks like it doesn’t work with the s/c cars if I’m reading up correct??

Yep thats correct, I described the install and was told not for S/C Exige … shame lol.

How about MWR, that was my original choice?

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=42_49_193&products_id=1073

not that actual one, the other for me but that one for you.

I’m a little unsure as to which injectors to use…

looking for a K20 fuel rail with -6 fittings, plenty about but I do like the radium green

You know you want to…cheeky :smiley:

Catch cans Jonny ?
What do they do then ?
:wink:

Sorry JF …
I dont mean to be negative …
Catch cans tho ?
Sure they add weight , but I
always thought weight was the enemy ? .
Shorter header please ?
…loving your project buddy .