motorsport covers

ok,
i think deadline has been reached and I’ll place order for 4 glassfibre covers. these can still be manufactured to order, should anyone still be considering in future, it’s just that the svaings on freight won’t be there.

I will email the people on the above list and forward conditions, etc when I get a delivery date and shipping costs sorted. stay tuned

A

Cool !!

Please, Please, Please, I would also like a motorport cover (Fibre Glass)
Only just read this as having returned from Classic Le Mans (and I am not an old duffer as some might think !!!)
Please add me to the list, it would be appreciated… Thanks
Simon

(and I am not an old duffer as some might think !!!)

Yes you are, you stayed in a hotel for crying out loud!

Ian

(Yes you are, you stayed in a hotel for crying out loud!

Yes you are right… couldn’t have Elaine crying out loud in a tent

OK then, as of Monday evening, 2nd August we have the following orders for glassfibre covers…

ULDIS

PESKY

ESCAPER

DAVE

TURNER

Angelo - how soon will you be able to supply these ?

If possible I would like to have mine in place before 30th August, (Bedford GT) and I can take the glassfibre covers with me on the trailer to Bedford, and hopefully dole out the rest by relay runner…

Come back, good buddy ??

no problem mike. theyt will be ready to freight in a week and will take approx 1 week to get there. eta about 2 weeks.
couls everyone that wants one just confirm by emailing me [email protected] and I’ll send you necessary details for $$. it works out to approx 25GBP each for freight. i trust this is ok.

A

all listed interested parties have mail…except escaper, as your email address is not listed on your profile…now’s not the time to be protecting your privacy escaper…please email me asap so I can confirm order.

A

Really sorry folks, but I’ve got to drop out on this one
Overnight, the dishwasher has thrown a wobbly, & flooded my kitchen, so my “toys” budget will have to be re-directed

So if anybody else wants a cover, please let Angelo know asap.

Once again, sorry.

Hey Mike

Guess that means I can have your perspex one before the end of August then?

Cheers

GS - Yes - you now see my master plan !!!

Angelo/Mike

If you don’t hear from Uldis - its because he is on holiday at the mo’.

However, i’m pretty sure he will honour his original request for one of these and will pay up.

Ok,
everyone has replied to me, or been accounted for, except for the elusive ESCAPER. i really need to finalise numbers soon, so if I could be contacted soon by the rogue engine lid orderer(is that a word?!?!)

subscriptions over by COB tomorrow please to be fair to everyone…especially me

A

I sent you a message - obviously didnt arrive as I didnt hear back - try [email protected]

Can you also confirm how these covers are finished?

Cheers

M

escaper,

you have mail.

all covers will be unpainted (except for Mike’s which will be a lovely chrome orange colour)

A

I’ll repaint my grill and rear grills, which are currently red, and perhaps I’ll do the wheel nuts as well…

Then I’ll be real nut !!

Back from Holidays, will get in touch now.

No you’re not - I can see you still lying on the beach!!

Ken Pegg has also put himself down for a glassfibre cover, so the list is now:-

ULDIS

PESKY

ESCAPER

DAVE

TURNER

KEN

Plus me for the carbon tango!!

hi guys,

have the final orders, (as listed except for Pesky) and thank you all for sorting out payment . will be ready to send in a couple of days!!

A