MLOC is so interesting.....

…especially in the Technical section!

LMFAO :smiley:

He’s still re-gurgitating the same old vitriol on Scottish Elises as well. What a strange life he leads in his own little world of hate.

I hate to shit stir :smiley:

Bloody Hell, he truly is a broken record. At least he hasn’t started slagging me and Dave Andrews off yet.

First time I’ve seen pictures of actual engines he claims to have built though…

Do love the dyno comparison he posted, K20@wheels Vs Kseries@fly

add a 12% corr factor and they largely overlap

Sean got’s some! Cracking verniers. :wink:

he’s boring me and i dont know my arse from an engine…

Copy + paste Jonny ,so I can see :confused:

Oh mate wouldn’t know where to start, It’s an open forum tho the Technical section…

Jonny…you should post :wink: a reply lol

… Lol I’m loving it now! :smiley:

im a regular mloc’er, more than here as i was an elise owner pre the exige, and dont really know whats going on.
who is this guy whats his history
and why is he trying to make an argument about something that no one seems overly interested in??
a very strange individual it seems

richbk

Someone may correct me, but i belive that Mr Earland may be defending some sort of family honour, as he is somehow related to Spen King. Hence the double entendre “King K Series” name he uses.

Plus he’s an artist of at least two meanings which in part accounts for the emotional outbursts.

It all makes sense now Jonny … I used to work at Longbridge too … A lot of the workforce were kind of “special” King K seems to be amongst their finest !
:wink:

i bet he’s a “right” laugh on a night out…you all know the sort…and if you dont, you are that person…

A bit more background.

Mr Erland is a very talented sculptor, & is the nephew of the late Spen King who was instrumental in the original design/development of the “K Series” engine. He has spent much of his time during the past 7 or 8 years “refining” all things directly related to the K Series engine, which he promotes with zeal. Unfortunately, at the same time he has vociferously criticised other K Series tuners, & indeed other engines, notably the oem K20A Honda engine. Various ensuing internet forum debates have ended up as vitriolic personal slanging matches, resulting in Simon (& others) being “persona non grata” on those forums.

In many ways it is a real shame that he can no longer post on exiges.com - his technical approach to the development of the K Series engine was/is worthy of consideration.

Spen King Charles Spencer King - Wikipedia

Simon Erland http://www.artnet.com/artists/simon-erland/biography-links

Oh dear : the Dolly sprint was famous with its floppy head too …didn’t he learn from that ?:wink:
Please tell me he didn’t also build that fire pump coventry climax thingy they put in the Hillman Imp (my first ever car) …the head was on and off that thing every other week …

I always thought the issue with BL engines was alloy materials and a lack of year round anti freeze. Dont know about the Roots imp though???

Ah the joys of the Dolly Sprint and chiseling the head off as it had seized onto the head studs!

[quote=jfk]Oh dear : the Dolly sprint was famous with its floppy head too …didn’t he learn from that ?:wink:
Please tell me he didn’t also build that fire pump coventry climax thingy they put in the Hillman Imp (my first ever car) …the head was on and off that thing every other week …
[/quote]

No but I beleive he did sign off the STAG …