Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

We still have F1 parts for sale to make room , wheels & large or small bodywork parts & all sorts of chassis and gearbox parts , i keep finding boxes of beautifully made small parts that would make great desk items , all ideal for a self giving Christmas present :laughing:

Hello there I have been reading your post for your ex f1 parts, that glass table is just art. Well what have you left wheels or even manifolds, even any engine parts pm me or post back on here just back on here not been on for a few years to busy working within motorsport look forward to hear from you Regards Peter.

Hello there again i need to speak to you regards what you have in your ex f1 stock please could you phone me or text thanks very much. 0 seven seven 0 six 6 nine 0 four eight six, thanks again, can’t pm yet need more posts

Hi Peter , I did send you a PM last night , I will try and call you this morning .

Evening there we made text contact and I hope to phone you on sunday later on thanks

Hi Moomin and others,

Do people still have Minardi car parts for sale? In particular Jos Verstappen items? PS03? Thanks!!

Very interested in Jos Verstappen items in general!

Hi , yes i should have , I did have a seat with his name on but sold it a while back , anything in particular that you are looking for ?

Hi Moomin! Just send you a PM, anything related to Jos I am interested in!

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Hello! Do you still have It? Any minardi part still available? My email Is: [email protected]
Let me know!
Thank you very much!
Nicola