Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

Crikey thats pricey for half of a V8 system , nothing like as nice as this pair of periscope V10s , been looking into UV bonded glass like that is .

I still have some wheels for sale including these lovely 1983 split rims from the golden years of F2 ,used on the Minardi M283 & driven by Alessandro Nannini , i also have some 1981 M181 the same but with white center as in the last photo , i have some with tyres (wets) and some without , these must be as rare as red S1 Exiges , PM me if you interested .

Picture 2 looks interesting m8 …
Could make a mega horn loaded subwoofer outa that !!

The glass guy sent me some photos yesterday of the exhaust table , its finally finished , what i thought would be a simple job had turned into a lot of work because of my design , i didn’t want to take the cheap and easy option and just bolt it to perspex or graft it to an existing table like the other ones i have seen , i wanted it to be a top quality simple design in glass thats all about the exhausts that bolt through a glass panel for a floating effect ,its taken months with some setbacks but its done , its also cost way more than i thought it would but i think the end result looks awesome and does the beautiful exhausts justice , its been made with very expensive 12mm thick ultra low iron Italian glass for the best clarity , x10 water jet cut holes in the center panel with stainless tube UV bonded in each hole for the bolt to fix through ,water cut & polished half ovals for the exhaust tail pipes , Cosworth logo engraved stainless feet UV bonded , Minardi Formula One logo etched on the bottom side of the base panel , all the glass is also crystal clear UV bonded , can’t wait to collect it :slight_smile:

Wow and double wow, what an amazing work of art!

Thanks Ade , fancy it ? :slight_smile:

Wow I love that! Mines stalled somewhat although I have got the parts.

Hey, that’s quite something. Better keep a duster handy!

Total precision and nice detail :clap:

That’d look very nice in my room :sunglasses:

I think a box of tissues would be more appropriate :laughing:

Great work!!

Haha , very good :smiley:

Very tasteful

Thanks for the kind comments , I’m in Imola in June for the Minardi weekend and I’m hoping to get the table signed by Gian Carlo .
http://www.minardi.it/international/news/save-the-date-formula-1-back-in-imola/

Wow… and wow wow!!! This looks amazing, is this for sale and any other parts available? Can you please send me a list via pm or email me on lautll421 at yahoo.com? Thank you.

PM & email sent :slight_smile:

I have listed the table for sale on ebay : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291760226053?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I reckon you’ll get that. I was looking at Simpson furniture the other day, not for myself I may add. Bedside cabinets at £5k :crazy:

Fingers crossed, looks Mega.

Must have been difficult to decide to part with it. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks again for the comments , the photos don’t do it any justice , in the flesh it looks awesome and you can really see the quality , its one of those things that you can just look at for ages , there is another table for sale on ebay with a pair of Jag F1 exhaust bolted to it for £8400 that i don’t think are anywhere near as nice .