Lienj17 - Exige S1 - n° 124 - Frankfurt (DE)

Hi !

my name is julien, i live in paris !
I come on this forum because for me a really good forum for lotus exige and seven years that I drive a lotus, 7 years already!
I had one: 120 hp Elise S1 (1998) in 2005 (silver)
Elise S2 120 hp (2003) in 2006 (gum metal gray)
exige S2 192 hp (2005) in 2008
exige S Club Racer (2008) in 2009
EXIGE S1 in 2011
but it’s true that my dream has always been about an S1 exige, then here I have taken the plunge!
I think many people already know this car, but here are the pictures for those who discover it.
this car is full stock and is in very great condition and rare these days to exige S1 is an excellent basis for wear my passion on this car for its future maintenance.
I hope you will turn her head as she could do for me too!
hoping you get to know
Blackhawk is the fact that his first name!
i hope to see you in a futur exige S1 meeting!

bienvenue :smiley:

great car

Bienvenue indeed!!!

There’s typically three regular trackday meetings all centred around trackdays run by Bookatrack :

• Anglesey at Easter : fantastic circuit and wonderful part of the UK (where EVO magazine do their road tests). This is the main event as an Exigers only day.
  • Spa in the summer : I’m sure you know all about Spa!
  • Donington Park in the autumn : there’s typically an unrestricted noise day at the end of the season. Donny’s another great circuit.

You’d always be welcome at any of the above.

Wow. another nice S1 Exige from France. Love the color!!

I echo Ben’s comments - would be great to see you froggies in the UK :sunglasses:

with pleasure ! :sunglasses:

Very very nice :slight_smile:

with pleasure ! :sunglasses: [/quote]

Please bring Franck Jouve & Damien Ayrole with you (I’m sure you will know them???) :smiley:

yes of course i know franck !!!

Tompel and me ! always together :smiley:

Fantastic pic :sunglasses:

Make the effort I guarantee you a great time! If you fancy Anglesey this Easter you can meet up with the London guys and head up with us for a day driving around Snowdonia on the Thu prior to the trackday and beers on Thu/Fri /Sat…

thanks benja !
i will talk with tompel about your proposition !

yeah, trip up last year was as good as the actual track day

Great how Exiges draw people together.

Welcome ! :wink:

After sold my black EXG S1…I’m back !!!

Nice… :thumbup:

Really nice, tell us more?

The car was repaint in red orange (not original color obviously) the wishbones, suspension are news
And the engine was rebuild with forged pistons (upgraded)
I have to do the complete interior because doesn’t look good …

Very nice…