Lienj17 - Exige S1 - n° 124 - Frankfurt (DE)

Looks excellent :thumbup: Not many Exige S1 in red around and the colour suits the car very well.
Keep us updated with any progress.

you need to get on to Ben for the correct "Exige "Stickers…looks kinda bald without them!

I already ordered it ! :wink:

very NICE S1!!!

thks !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks fantastic!

I’ve seen a lot of Exiges and only x3 red ones and always thought it suited the car :sunglasses:

Like Clive says, it needs more black contrast bits like decals etc.

Excellent!

Work in progress :wink:

Nice sound :thumbup:
What are you doing to the car except enjoying the sound of the Janspeed exhaust?

big checking, refresh parts they are used … new cam belt.
rebuild the interior from zero and at the end, new paint(new color, not decided yet)

Sounds good, keep us posted.

Junks on here and Seloc has a lot of S1 Exige parts you may find useful.

no worry, I was driving lotus cars for more than 10 years and I’m the owner of (with tompel) : https://lotus-exige-s1.com :mrgreen:

we know probably all website where you can find parts…even in Japan, Hong Kong…basically everywhere …we are nerd :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of lotus cars

I will update pics for sure !!!

set up ECU and engine properly, all liquid changed, new cambelt are done now ! I will pick up the car on Monday …
next step refresh the complet interior.

Some parts arrived already :clap:

otherwise you can follow me on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lotus_exige_s1/
I will post the work in progress

Nice, now following :slight_smile:

Saw it :mrgreen:

What ECU are you using?

The throttle cable on your car looks like being bent quite sharply and seems to be still the original one. Upgrading to an Exige S2 cable made a big difference on my car.

Klaus

emerald K3 right now…will think to switch with the K6 !
some feedback will be welcome

yes its the original throttle cable but I didn’t know to upgrade with the S2 one…what do you feel about this difference? some other guys did it?

The original cable is of rather poor quality and tends to stick. If it sticks only slightly it may be hard to spot. The drivability of the car increases a lot with a smooth operating cable.
Although the Exige S2 cable is not a direct swap it is not a big deal to adjust it. More details can be found here:
[u]Exiges.com - Exiges.com - Lotus exige club

Klaus

Thank you so much Klaus