Le Mans 2005

Ok… only 11 days 21 hrs 55 mins and 23 secs to go…

Roll call, roll call, who’s going to be there this year and where are you based?

The weather forecast indicates its going to be a warm and sunny [color:“red”] 26 degrees [/color]

Mark

I’m going with about 20 other Elises/Exiges from MLOC.net

Chris

I’ll be there. Going out on the Wed night with Brittany Ferries from Portsmouth. Camping at Beausejour.

Russ, Edwards Boyz, Jaycee, 83man, Rasle, & me will there too

I am going - 7.45am Ferry on Thursday - Dover to Boulogne - camping at Houx Annexe. Sounds like that Ferry is going to be full of Pistonheaders

Going out with my mob a week today from Dover … camping in Karting Nord same as last year

still debating on taking the exige or my mini cooper s

took the lotus last year and just about got myself plus my camping gear in the car + supplies and it was rammed to the roof. Taking a passenger this year so it will be twice as much stuff and 1/2 the space LOL

One of our lot has blagged some work exp with one of the LMP2 teams and is already out in le mans for testing… hes posted up some pics to get us in the mood …

clicky (2.7mb)

Me a bmwm3 cab, and honda s2000, 7am friday chunnel and stopping in houx annexe. And yes peskey the roof will be off!
Gav

I will be popping my Le Mans cherry this year.

6 of us going over on early crossing on Friday (would have liked to go on Thursday but couldnt do it)

Staying just outside Le Mans and coming home on the Monday, picking up my Exige from its aftercare service, have a few days hooning it around the Brecon Beacons then off to Goodwood for the Festival of Speed for all 3 days!!

Thks for the pics hasnt helped with the cravings in the slightest

Nice turn out from the troops hope to see you around - perhaps we should have a get together for a beer on the Saturday?

FYI - Im based in Beasejour with the rest of our 8 car posse (UberPfaff Tribe - 24hrs Du Pfaff)!

M

Gav

Why on earth would you want to look like this plonker?

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/tinhead/Oulton%20park%207th%20may/DSCF0038.jpg[/image]

Ooh that’s a nice picture Mr Pesky, is it possible to do that with an S1 Exige, might want to try it with our lovely summer days

You could try hard and modify it, but I doubt Pesky would speak to you again

Ooh that’s a nice picture Mr Pesky, is it possible to do that with an S1 Exige, might want to try it with our lovely summer days

Someone pls do somthing with this guy…(im getting sick)… He should been banned… Actually all ppl with thoughts like this should been banned…

Why on earth would you want to look like this plonker?

It would look about right if the helmet was painted burberry…chavtastic

Kp

Thanks for the pics - can’t wait to hit the road next Weds

your right pesky that colour is horendous! he he

are you saying all this because he has taken the roof off his exige or other reasons? Thanks

LOL! It’s the roof thing, if you want to see a Bill Oddy look-e-like turn red and go postal just hint that you may take you roof off

Actually now it’s getting warmer I wasn’t gonna bother with the brakes, PRRT and oil gauages and get my roof off, I think it’d look really cool and everyone on Exiges.com would love and worship me

whats wrong with taking the roof off on a hot day?

whats wrong with taking the roof off on a hot day?

spits coffee all over monitor

Pesky!!! Did you hear that??? Shall we start heating the branding irons now?

Honestly tho’, I have no problem with it, do what thou wilt and all that (if we all lived by “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth” then surely we’d live in a world of blind toothless people!), but some people feel that an Exige is roof on, full stop, it’s part of the soul!

It’d be like your wife / gf shaving her head