Krypton Green or Chrome Orange S2 wanted

Getting desperate now and resorting to putting up a begging post:
My only requirement is that it have the Performance Pack which limits it to an 05/54 plate.

If anyone out there is comtemplating selling up, make me your 1st point of call…

Hi,

Performance Pack was available not just on 05/54. I’ve got an 04 Graphite Performance Pack. So hopefully more out there than what you think, people just don’t seem to be parting with them.
Anyway good look with your search, it’s worth the wait.

ahhhh, 04, 54 and 05.

Thanks

You could always put a wanted ad on Pistonheads too, that might help as ‘stealers’ tend to use that site quite often!

I put a wanted ad on PH and ‘all’ I got was a stealer calling me trying to flog me a black non Performace pack Exige just in budget and an ‘S’ outside my budget

Oh well, one can but try

I hope you treated them with the contempt that they deserve.

Good luck with your hunt, im sure there’s one out there somewhere, I’ll keep my eyes peeled!

Have you sent a pm to WillB, he seems to be on the ball when it comes to locating Exiges these days?

WillB is on the case

Is willB a dealer? or just soem one that helps find people cars?

pass - no idea

I’m blisfully ignorant

Will B used to run a company selling Sound Equipment to the Broadcast Industry, I bought quite a bit off him in past years but as Sound Recordists are being replaced by young kids with cheap cameras who do it all, I believe Will bailed out of TV and now he is enjoying finding Elises and Exiges for customers who are after a particular model, colour, spec etc.

Im sure he will be along soon to correct me if im wrong but I wouldnt call him a dealer, just an enthusiast who can marry up buyers and sellers with their respective cars and parts.

P.S. Nath, you’ve got a pm.

Still involved (just) with Pro Audio. Having done it for over 13 years I really need a change. As said above, it’s sadly not a great industry to be involved with any more.

The Lotus thing was a hobby that’s got out of control (as these things tend to!).

Don’t think I want to do it full time, but I love the cars and the Lotus community is great. Seem to be selling a few Elises now on reputation, which is a good sign.

I’ve had M100 Elans for many years, then S1 Elises, S2 Elises and Exiges, 340R etc, as and when something’s come up.

I’ve just gone and bought something a bit silly… picking it up on Friday. You’re only young(ish!) once.

If anyone else is looking for a particular Lotus let me know.

I’m WillB2 on here but WillB on SELOC. I’m sure I was WillB on here as well many years ago but I couldn’t find my login so started a new account.

Will

Still involved (just) with Pro Audio. Having done it for over 13 years I really need a change. As said above, it’s sadly not a great industry to be involved with any more.

The Lotus thing was a hobby that’s got out of control (as these things tend to!).

Don’t think I want to do it full time, but I love the cars and the Lotus community is great. Seem to be selling a few Elises now on reputation, which is a good sign.

I’ve had M100 Elans for many years, then S1 Elises, S2 Elises and Exiges, 340R etc, as and when something’s come up.

I’ve just gone and bought something a bit silly… picking it up on Friday. You’re only young(ish!) once.

If anyone else is looking for a particular Lotus let me know.

I’m WillB2 on here but WillB on SELOC. I’m sure I was WillB on here as well many years ago but I couldn’t find my login so started a new account.

Will

Come on then Will, what have you bought???

I can’t say, until I pick it up, just in case it falls through!

We shall wait with baited breath!

CLICKY Cool

Come on you teasing f**ker!! lol

CLICKY > Cool

Is the white cross where the first aid kit sits?

Fatcat, have you seen this www.pistonheads.com/sales/313325.htm

Okay so its red but its a great price and its got the performance pack.

yer that is a cheap car!