King K enigne

Does anyone know where I can find a King K powered Exige/Motorsport car? I have a few Honda powered race cars here and I’d like to do some on track comparisions and corner weights.

Does anyone know where I can find a King K powered Exige/Motorsport car? I have a few Honda powered race cars here and I’d like to do some on track comparisions and corner weights.

Just finding a KingK powered car on the track won’t be easy

Bernard

AFAIK, SeanB is going to have a King K�s engine next year in the LOT series.
So, if you have a bit patience, you�ll see what it does on the track in comparison to all the other.

P.S. No pressure Sean!

I have one, but it’s not a MS car, only a road car.
Mainly does the wonderful roads up here in Scotland and trackdays.

And no, I’m not going down to Oz!

Perhaps I will just have to buy one of my own. Where can I get one and how much are they?

Perhaps I will just have to buy one of my own. Where can I get one and how much are they?

Good idea!
You can buy a Exige/Motorsport car and an engine from Simon (aka KingK_Series). He will advice you about the pricing.

Good luck with your track comparisions and corner weights.

Good idea!
You can buy a Exige/Motorsport car and an engine from Simon (aka KingK_Series). He will advice you about the pricing.

George, are you for real ?

Bernard

Good idea!

Sadly the last guy in Oz to give Simon/kinky_k any cash (well over two years ago) is still waiting for an engine so really Dave should perhaps keep his wallet in his pocket until something might actually be ready for supply.

Thank you for your concern and enlightened commentary johnboy. However, as you are neither my friend nor representative on this forum, I’d respectfully request that you cease speculating and commenting on the nature of my commercial relationship with King K.

By all means indulge your sycophantic fantasies by directing your comments to Simon without including me in them, and surely the god of all things who guides you, will continue to reward you and your playmates just as handsomely.

maybe i have more money than sense, and maybe that’s my business, but if i don’t care, why should you?

cheers

A

Err… does that mean that you have the engine, or you dont have the engine… just interested…

Dave

Thank you for your concern and enlightened commentary johnboy. However, as you are neither my friend nor representative on this forum, I’d respectfully request that you cease speculating and commenting on the nature of my commercial relationship with King K.

By all means indulge your sycophantic fantasies by directing your comments to Simon without including me in them, and surely the god of all things who guides you, will continue to reward you and your playmates just as handsomely.

maybe i have more money than sense, and maybe that’s my business, but if i don’t care, why should you?

cheers

A

Can you say “raw nerve”?

If you want to give more cash to king_k, sexual favours, whatever, thats entirely up to you. If i want to specualte on the nature of your relationship with anybody then I will, if you don’t like it then tough - you’d best get back to twidling your thumbs waiting for your wonder engine to turn up.

No, I don’t care about you - the credulous uaually deserve all they get but why do you imagine for a second anyone should be so respectful of your delicate feelings that they should not point out the failure to deliver and extended timescales involved in such a transaction. Get over yourself, you are not important at all other than an example of why Dave should perhaps not order a king_k engine to be shipped over to OZ.

Why do we have this Johnboy character in this forum, why?

All of Simon’s clients are happy with him, that should tell you something.

You are completely out of order (but I guess you’ll never understand that…)

Good idea!

George, are you for real ?

Bernard

Excuse me Bernard, but I don�t really understand what you mean. It must be the thing that I am not a native English speaker.

Johnboy,
With all due respect, may I ask you why all your posts (all at least all which I have read) are against KingK? I mean did he (Simon) do something to you? You act like you hate this guy! Why?

Johnboy,
With all due respect, may I ask you why all your posts (all at least all which I have read) are against KingK? I mean did he (Simon) do something to you? You act like you hate this guy! Why?

I don’t like liars - pretty simple really.

Err… does that mean that you have the engine, or you dont have the engine… just interested…

Dave

no dave, simply i don’t have the engine (at least not assembled)

Can you say “raw nerve”?

If you want to give more cash to king_k, sexual favours, whatever, thats entirely up to you. If i want to specualte on the nature of your relationship with anybody then I will, if you don’t like it then tough - you’d best get back to twidling your thumbs waiting for your wonder engine to turn up.

No, I don’t care about you - the credulous uaually deserve all they get but why do you imagine for a second anyone should be so respectful of your delicate feelings that they should not point out the failure to deliver and extended timescales involved in such a transaction. Get over yourself, you are not important at all other than an example of why Dave should perhaps not order a king_k engine to be shipped over to OZ.

raw nerve? me? sure i do. you confirm my point…whatever the terms of my business arrangement are with Simon Erland ARE entirely up to me, and really, only Simon and I are privy to the details…you are not. if you feel it your right to speculate on the nature of my relationship with it, then go ahead…but you are only speculating, as one might about your relationship with your mother…right?

great that you don’t care about me; it has nothing to do with my delicate sensibilities; only that you make your point about SE being a liar by using me as an example without any clue as to the facts.this has been done before and the exponents based their accusations on fabrications…slighty hypocritical don’t you think?

and you’re right, i’m unimportant, so spend your time on someone of more importance and you’ll find it more gratifying…start with your mum

i think this thread is ripe for muppeting

Sigh - George asked me why I did not like SE, I don’t like liars pure and simple. Check the timeline on the thread, it not hard.

Nothing to do with you and your engine - I make no point about Simon Erland being a liar with reference to your engine. Your engine was raised as reference for Dave about there being no point in ordering a super duper K from him as it will take many years to arrive if ever. If you have issues with other posters “fabricating” then take it up with them not me as you are way off target.

Please feel free if we ever meet to speculate about my mother

raw nerve? me? sure i do. you confirm my point…whatever the terms of my business arrangement are with Simon Erland ARE entirely up to me, and really, only Simon and I are privy to the details…you are not. if you feel it your right to speculate on the nature of my relationship with it, then go ahead…but you are only speculating, as one might about your relationship with your mother…right?

great that you don’t care about me; it has nothing to do with my delicate sensibilities; only that you make your point about SE being a liar by using me as an example without any clue as to the facts.this has been done before and the exponents based their accusations on fabrications…slighty hypocritical don’t you think?

and you’re right, i’m unimportant, so spend your time on someone of more importance and you’ll find it more gratifying…start with your mum

i think this thread is ripe for muppeting

cool johnboy,

simon erland may or may not be a liar, and his power claims may or may not be ridiculous, but your reference to me was ill-informed and not relevant. beyond that, even if he has lied, he is not the only person on this forum who has, is he?

to state the obvious, this whole thread was started as an Erland bashing exercise, and the motives for that are clear enough given the source. whether he deserves it or not is open to debate, however i don’t need or want to be involved

i simply take issue with being embroiled directly or indirectly with other peoples’s squabbles.

i’m sure if ever we do meet, there will be no need to speculate on anything; not my relationship with Simon, nor your’s with your mum

…but you are only speculating, as one might about your relationship with your mother…right?

LOL! I really like the analogy

…i think this thread is ripe for muppeting

Damn right! Johnboy, you have a record here, a muppet thread in less than a page… niiice!