Itch needed scratching..

Well, after a couple of years of looking and driving and looking and driving and looking again… and again…

I finally decided that I had to scratch the itch…

Caterham R300 incoming :open_mouth: :astonished: :mrgreen:

very very cool, looking forward to seeing it

staying black?

Mostly black yes… :wink:

Seeing it? I’m looking forwards to driving it :smiley:

As Dave knows, I’m insanely jealous he’s a very lucky boy.

Let’s pray for a good year and see what change we find down the back of the sofa

You keeping the Exige Dave?

Yes at the moment Steve… :open_mouth: :smiley:

Well done Dave, absolutely fantastic news.

Awesome!!

giz a go!

look forward to seeing it!

Be careful Gav,…you WILL want one. I certainly do…

Not a problem buddy - come to Spa ! (if you can get a place now?!)

Its Christmas Day for someone tomorrow :smiley:

Is it really… :smiley:

enjoy lads

We came,…we saw, we hammered around Donny all evening :sunglasses:

Dave’s car is the dogs danglies and needless to say he is exceptionally rapid in it!

Lol that’s no surprise :smiley: Brilliant fella’s.

Awesome!!

What an evening :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A few of us were booked on for the evening session, I got there mid-afternoon so I could go and see my ‘new’ car. There was an unsilenced test day on during the day with some amazing machinery on track… including the best sounding car I have ever heard in my life on a circuit - a Tyrrell ex-F1 car with a Cosworth DFV V8 engine. A few other nice cars there along with Nicholas Hamilton testing his Touring car (never seen inboard suspension on an Audi S3 before :wink: )

There were also a whole raft of karts on track (in separate sessions I must add) - proper machines ! - 250cc karts, and I think doing around 1.35 lap times (full GP circuit !!! ) I can only imagine what it feels like to be 2 inches off the ground going those sorts of speeds around Donington ! - I bet it’s huge fun !!

Myself, Ben and Geoff (not sure if you are on Exiges Geoff?!) had a great time on circuit…weather was perfect.

I thought about taking it easy and bedding the ‘new’ car in gently, but gave up on that idea half way round the first corner and just thrashed the little beastie all night long… what a little car ! - squirming and moving around, feeling everything, foot flat to the floor and it comes in to the pits panting for more. I love it.

Awesome Dave!!!