International @ Oulton Park 27/28 June

Right I will be there just need to work out what day to start and a hotel to stay at
Do we know if there is a track day local just before?

Hi Graham

Yes - the 2nd hole closest to the front of the car

Is that right ?

Chris

Ade

Doubtful there will be a trackday the day before (eg Donington/Mallory/Oulton, but will need to check out in next few weeks or so, once the circuit’s race days are firmed up).

Hotels etc - again, just need a few weeks to investigate - much will depend upon whether Frank, & Dave Oz are able to make the trip too.

Ade

Doubtful there will be a trackday the day before (eg Donington/Mallory/Oulton, but will need to check out in next few weeks or so, once the circuit’s race days are firmed up).

Hotels etc - again, just need a few weeks to investigate - much will depend upon whether Frank, & Dave Oz are able to make the trip too.

Ian and I stayed at the Wild Boar last year and it seemed ok and very reasonable.

Well when I say ‘stayed’,after a tour of the area we arrived after 1am and were at breakfast at 7am to be at the circuit for 8am…ahhh fond memories.

Would be nice to be in the same place as others, I have a pass to come early and stay all weekend so I want to use it but mostly not sit in a hotel on my own…

Good to meet you today at Oulton - took your advice & big improvement in handling. Still not the best in the wet.

Hope to meet you & all the rest of the gang on 27/28th.

Chris

Great to meet a fellow Exiger…
Glad the settings helped a little…Fantastic car you have there, first one i have seen in the flesh and it looks as good as in the photos. It was certainly wet and made for entertaining laps, i totally enjoyed every minute of the track time it’s just a pity it wasn’t in my Lotus.

Any movement on this yet, do I need to book anything?
Frank you coming over?

Ade

I’ll be able to do something on this in a week or so.

Oddly enough, I’ve already sent Frank a pm today, asking if he fancies the trackday at Oulton on the 13th June

Now I might have to go 13th as well, oh darn

Rob, travelling loads for the next three weeks get back day before Donny so speak then but I really fancy this mate please keep me posted
Tar
John

Jonny

Have a good 3 weeks, & see ya on the 27th

Rob, travelling loads for the next three weeks get back day before Donny so speak then but I really fancy this mate please keep me posted
Tar
John

Hi John,

What part of sutton are you in? I’m on the other side of Brum just outside Cradley Heath.

Any update on this yet, will need to book hotels etc soon

Just as an update to this. The LOT qually and races are now all on the 28th