International @ Oulton Park 27/28 June

To tie in with the Oulton round of the LOT Race Series (raceday Sat 28th June) we’re aiming to organise an exiges.com “social gathering”.

Frank(USA) & Dave (Oz) have indicated that they’ll do their best to join us, & AndyD is also going to make the trip back from Oz for this event - top lads

I suggest that we have a meal/drinks on the Saturday evening (after the races), & venue will depend upon numbers.

I’ll also look into hotel situation for overnight stays, so again that will depend upon numbers.

To start the ball rolling, please would anyone who is interested add their names to the list below. Due to work committments, I probably won’t be able to do much research this month, but I’ll update as soon as I am able.

[color:“blue”]Meal [/color]

[color:“blue”]Name, & number of attendees [/color]

[color:“blue”]Hotel [/color]

[color:“blue”]Name, number & type of room (single/double/twin) [/color]

Hopefully will be there racing so count me in !

Hopefully will be there racing so count me in !

Taken as read, mate

errrr… bad weekend for me, daughter’s birthday. Wife said next year would be better for us as then the lad would be old enough to travel. She also said I could go on my own but I know from the last time she said this that she doesn’t really mean it.

To tie in with the Oulton round of the LOT Race Series (raceday Sat 28th June) we’re aiming to organise an exiges.com “social gathering”.

Pesky - do you think the LoT chaps would give us our own parking area?

Pesky - do you think the LoT chaps would give us our own parking area?

Steve

Top idea

Given the anticipated size of this years grid, there’s no way we could use the same paddock area as the racers. Also, I wouldn’t want to give the LOT team any extra things to deal with - believe me, they have enough on their plates already!

However, I’m sure that we could arrange our own parking area, & again I’m happy to take that on board nearer the time.

I’m in Pesky…yes honestly!

Yeah, but what about your car? Will it make it from barren GeordieLand to the leafy Cheshire without breaking down with the shock of moving?

Of course it will, mate, so we look forward to seeing you both there

Yeah, but what about your car? Will it make it from barren GeordieLand to the leafy Cheshire without breaking down with the shock of moving?

Cheers Rob, rang Croft today to see if there was anything planned more locally but no luck!

Pesky - count me in !

Yes Thanks, I’d like to join in this one.

Dave

I’ve even just joined L O T !!! Yes, honestly!

Do they sell discounted brochures?

Do they sell discounted brochures?

Lol…I’m only missing 3 now…it’s that 265E that’s the most elusive!

…it’s that 265E that’s the most elusive!

How many do you want?

…it’s that 265E that’s the most elusive!

How many do you want?

it’s that 265E that’s the most elusive!

I’ll have another look for my one - if i find it you can have it. As I remember it was only ever a photocopy style page not a proper print job like the rest of the brochures. Is that what you are after?

it’s that 265E that’s the most elusive!

I’ll have another look for my one - if i find it you can have it. As I remember it was only ever a photocopy style page not a proper print job like the rest of the brochures. Is that what you are after?

Hi Steve,

That makes sense because I even rang Lotus and they said their never was a brochure so maybe that colour ‘photocopy’ WAS the only thing they produced so yes i’d be grateful if you could have another quick look, cheers!

Steve, if you can’t find yours I think I’ve still got a couple from the LoT round at Silverstone, though I doubt they’re in particularly good condition.

David

I could be interested in the gathering. Any chance of a tie up with a track day?