International @ Oulton Park 27/28 June

I could be interested in the gathering. Any chance of a tie up with a track day?

Will

That would certainly be the “ideal”. I believe Friday 27th is an Oulton Test day, not a trackday, so that’s out. I’ll try & find out what is scheduled to be happening on Thurs 26th ie has a TDO booked it.

Any other good circuit close-ish for the Friday?

My attendance proposal is current with the committee.

Ian

Ian

There’s Donington & Anglesey of course, but I’m not convinced we could make it work, even if they were available (ie TDO trackdays).

Personally, I’d be happy to hang around Oulton on the test day (Friday) - purfick if there’s a trackday there on Thursday too

Count me in too naturally. Still not confirmed we will be shooting for LOT but I hope so. There was a possibility of me being out on holiday in the US and missing Oulton but I’ll do my best to avoid that clash.

T’day would be ideal. On this date or otherwise I plan to get back to Oulton. My last time was my first time and I was not really with it,…with it enough to discover what a fabulous circuit it is tho

Count me in, at least for the race meet. I could manage a track day too (she’ll accept that ). I’ll need to check my credit rating for a pi$$ up though

I’ll need to check my credit rating for a pi$$ up though

Jeez, how much can you drink???

I plan on being there, I want to actually meet the rest of the Exiges clan…

I’ll need to check my credit rating for a pi$$ up though

Jeez, how much can you drink???

Whatever I’m allowed

I may be up for this, as long as I can get a pass for the weekend…

Be good to meet a few more faces.

Ill convoy down from the grim north with Jules, obviously ensuring he has the Exige and no doubt helping to transport the brochures, as ive heard he cant go anywhere without them

Personally, I’d be happy to hang around Oulton on the test day (Friday) - purfick if there’s a trackday there on Thursday too

don’t you have a job!

don’t you have a job!

Of course, but “flexitime” working is a wonderful thing

Ok ran the idea passed Jude while she eat her red snapper overlooking Darling Harbour this evening out on the terrace in the sun …

We both agreed two things:

1. Why are we planning to go back for 2 weeks

Parents was the answer !

1. What the heck are we going to do for 2 weeks…

So Oulton was given the thumbs up

Just gotta get a cheapo flight now …

Well done Andy

All you have to do now is take Mrs Ozzie Dave for a romantic meal, so she’ll let him off the leash too (He may even slip you a few a quid for your trouble )

Is everyone who’s going needing to get permission from their significant other

Except Jules of course, he’ll need an AA inspection first

Thats because you’re all soft wimps…us GEORDIES don’t need permission, we just do it!

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF PUFFTAS!!!

Mourinho for the Toon!!!

Thats because you’re all soft wimps…us GEORDIES don’t need permission, we just do it!

Bunch of pufftas!!!

Mourinho for the Toon!!!

So is yours away that weekend so you don’t need to check?

Bunch of pufftas!!!

Mourinho for the Toon!!!

So is yours away that weekend so you don’t need to check?

Not sure what Nath is up to that weekend!!!

\

Well I’m commin and it dam well better not rain…

Well I’m commin and it dam well better not rain…

Great talking to you earlier, Frank

Sort your flights, & we’ll keep ya entertained

What’s the use of frequent flyer point? Just tried to book flight using my points (I have enough for return to London) NO SEAT AVAILABLE. Bastards!! So now it will cost me AU$2500 to get over there… Are you guys worth it?