Instagram account

Evening all.

Now we have a insta account. Please feel free to follow :

Do you mean “we now have”?

Joined and following :thumbup:

Hey, that’s a really good idea for a sticker???

TAXI FOR BOND.

( amended )

See what I can do …

ETA : in the shop for you to buy : https://shop.exiges.com/product-category/stickers/

That’s looks good. Can we have one for inside a car window?

Should that be “we now have an insta account”?

:crazy:

I press buttons to make 1 and 0 go.
My grammar is poor.

Correction up coming :stuck_out_tongue:

You had best buy a sticker or two!

Sticker purchased.

Will be on my work laptop as soon as it arrives sir, and i’ll put a picture on Instagram as well :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I genuinely appreciate the support

Instagram? How do I use that:?

I think it’s like a telegram, only faster…!

I’ve signed up but no clue what I’m doing, really can’t see the attraction of this kind of medium, well apart from what looks like loads of pictures of young ladies in swimwear :astonished:

Dont!!! Put pictures here instead…

Every cloud and all that !

It’s literally just a system to share pictures and explore you interests.

Items are clustered by hashtags. So if you want to find exiges for instance you put in #Exiges

I see you must have found #swimwear

You can do both. I am using insta as a driver for people to site.

interestingly, these seemed like the first images I was shown, I don’t even know how to search!

Seriously, I have an Instagram account but have never used it. I do occasional get pics from an S1 owner in Germany. Now’s my chance to use it properly.
Thanks Andy, quick work. I ‘ll look out a sticker or two.

I consider IG the least unbearable of the mainstream social media platforms.

As you’ve probably figured out, it’s based on you receiving a “feed” of pictures which you can either “like”, “comment” or just nod silently and skip past.

The feed is built up around what you ‘follow’, you can either follow a person (or company/club/forum/etc) usually prefixed with an @ symbol - for example mine is @k.townend.

Or you can follow a ‘hashtag’, just a trendy word for a metadata tag such and are prefixed with a # symbol.

So when I share a photograph of my car, it may say something like:

“New ARB bushes supplied by @seriouslylotus, looking forward to no more creaks on my #lotusexige

With a post like that, anybody following @seriouslylotus as a company will see my post in their feed, and anybody who follows the hashtag of #lotusexige will also see it. You can see then how IG can become a powerful marketing tool as potentially I’ve just introduced a generic Lotus Exige fan to Dave’s company, etc etc. If we start throwing around the @exigesdotcom or #exiges tags, then perhaps we can introduce more owners into the forum in the same way.

The IG app also has a ‘search and explore’ page where you can find new stuff by searching for keywords/people etc but it will also show you a dashboard of tiles that IG thinks you’ll be interested in.

Generally I use IG exclusively for “hobby” content, I have very few family members followed on it because I don’t feel that offers anything over the dross I endure on their facebook pages.

Just reactivated my Instagram account. Annoyed to find that it will only work vertically on my iPad just like bloody Strava. Why can’t they understand that most apps use the horizontal?