Instagram account

Insta are subborn on this and havent developed an iPad app as its not profitable enough!

I recently got a Chromebook (was a freebie with my phone) and the Google ecosystem is terrible for it. Many apps just won’t work on a Chromebook at all, and most which do are just terribly scaled up from the mobile phone version, IG included.

What’s your insta handle [mention]ade[/mention] ?

Joined and added a pic :thumbup:

Feel free to add/follow me.

Er…

imdulldontfollow

and I’ve got 4 followers :laughing:

Go easy on all those posts Ade :wink::smile:

You have 5 followers now.

You need to use it and promote exigesdotcom :thumbup:

I only use Instagram, I stopped using Facebook nearly two years ago and honestly feel better having done so. So I can’t react/comment/follow anything related to Exiges, classifieds etc.

Promote #exigesdotcom as well

( thats for the SEO )

There is a reason i picked that username LOL might post some old S2 Exige pictures and try to work out how to hashtag LOL

Found I now have followers! And I posted a few pics which have been well-received.
I have never liked the use of “hashtag . . . this that and the other”.
But then I realised I have become an old fart who dislikes a number of word and phrases which have into common use, such as “train station” for railway station; “push back”, “front and centre”. I could go on . . .
That should keep everyone going for a bit.

I’m @bobbyinio on there if anyone wants to follow my randomness. I keep work stuff pretty minimal and I don’t flood it with pictures.

Good to see [mention]thommo[/mention] on there :sunglasses:

The years are falling off of you!

:laughing:

It’s a whole new world. Just found my eldest son on there, James_A_thompson. Should that have a hashtag somewhere?
Check him out