Inspiration Needed

You’d be mad not to look at the ex demo or pre Rev VW Touareg deals, and still haggle once you are there. They came LOADED as standard but you’ll find most have optional goodies fitted as well.

What sorta deal did you get matey ? - PM me if you prefer…

IanM on here got a similar deal pre face lift but it looks like even face lifted models have similar as they’ve already started to discount them from new by £5k. That still leaves a few more K plus optional extras. I paid 40k, 9k down & 460 a month over 4 years could be 3 but will check paper work tomorrow as quite important. 3 months old with 800 miles on the clock. It comes loaded regardless, plus tow bar, air suspension and dynamic, 16 way adjustable nappa leather sports seats and memory, piano inlays, and some other stuff. Heated front seats, heated steering wheel, sat navigation, blue tooth, ipod, HDD, dynamic zenons ect standard. I’d of loved the top of the range stereo and Fee would have loved the camera system but hey…it’s my car and rear view cameras are sooooo yesterday!! Anyhow it’s pretty cool, loving the size not Q7 massive but more Porsche size less £20k. I drive it in comfort mode everyday, it’s bloody lovely :smiley: . For the record, I hated my wife’s Q7, what a barge!

So…what did you decide on Will?

We’ve decided to get a crossover so we’ve got enough space for all the family stuff and also so it feels sufficiently different. Had a test in a couple of XC60 yesterday, some great deals to be had.

For anyone looking for a car would recommend the carwow website. You put in your spec dealers come back with their best quotes. Means you can have a very ‘sensible’ chat on price if you decide to do it with the local dealer or you can just take up one of the offers. Through the site being offered cars exactly to our spec at 15% to 20% off.

No such deals to be had on the Discovery Sport.

I also use drivethedeal A very good site that gives you a price for how cheap you can get any car new :wink:

Best so far on an Audi S1 is 6% saving. :neutral_face:

Will try Ade’s suggestion.

yeah ditto on a C63 - not that I wanna trade down from a 6.2 to a 4.0 :laughing:

I got Christine’s TT price from orangewheels.co.uk and then a dealer matched it as end quarter. Got £4500 off list.

Going to start another thread as you lot and your Maserati suggestions have sparked something. Might be narrowing on the sensible option for the family wagon but now thinking that the Clio 200 isn’t getting used enough and could go for something more exotic.

Best so far on an Audi S1 is 6% saving. :neutral_face:

Will try Ade’s suggestion.[/quote

I have waited 7 months for my S1. And peanuts discount available at time of order.
But all reports are pretty good for this expensive pocket rocket.

Ordered the XC60 today. Ticked the box for the 4C chassis with Ohlins :slight_smile:

Enjoy mate lol