I'M warming to this . . .

I always thought the proportions looked wrong…but its kinda growing on me too.

They’re suppose to be quite well finished inside…all I see is bits from the exige!

It does look a bit tasty :smiley:

Does it run lean at the top end ? That is the question :wink:

Ex77

[quote=N17VES]I always thought the proportions looked wrong…but its kinda growing on me too.

They’re suppose to be quite well finished inside…all I see is bits from the exige! [/quote]

GROWING ON YOU !!! are you bonkers ??? It looks fooking epic !!! :smiley:

Not seen it in red before

Where do I sign ??? :wink:

The idea of the car I like, the proportions are shot to shite, that back end is just way too long.

Nothing wrong with a large rear end - oh err !!! :smiley:

[quote=chrisexigegt][quote=N17VES]I always thought the proportions looked wrong…but its kinda growing on me too.

They’re suppose to be quite well finished inside…all I see is bits from the exige! [/quote]

Where do I sign ??? :wink: [/quote]

Haha…I thinks it because of its resemblance to the exige it always seems to look out of proportion as you end up comparing the two.

Truth is it does look tasty!

Love the wheels!

Love the front clam!! That with the rear arch extensions found on the GT3 exige would look pretty good.

As Nick said, its because we know how well this car can and does look (standard exige and gt3) that this car will always look compromised vs a car designed from scratch.

I dont disslike it but would see it as a cheap copy, if only from a styling point. I bet its a tad nippy tho! :smiley:

Fantastic :sunglasses:

I think the front is great, just the length of the back makes it look out of proportion :frowning:

I bet in the flesh it looks fantastic , the photos give me tingles now :slight_smile:

Apart from the back is relatively long and i m not sure if is because the engine cover looks small so that it give you the look of that long back end, other than that it just looks like a exige with slightly bigger scale… :wink:

[quote=chrisexigegt

Where do I sign ??? :wink: [/quote]

Agree - thinks it looks very :sunglasses:

think it looks very closed cockpit le mans racer styleee which works for me :slight_smile:

Extended rear, forward cab = Think Zonda!

Hmmmm, well I think I like mine better :smiley:

I am going to remove my S badges though, much better.

Seeing the direct comparison makes the venom look really quite bad, like a cowboy photoshop job.

Those boys at Hethel really do know what they are doing :wink:

but if someone asked you to swap andy, what would you say ? :wink:

Ive got say I think it looks the bollock5, even more so from the side :slight_smile:

[quote=ConMcL]but if someone asked you to swap andy, what would you say ? :wink:
[/quote]

Yes, so I could have a play in it then sell it and buy a few exiges :smiley:

[quote=ConMcL]

Ive got say I think it looks the bollock5, even more so from the side :slight_smile:[/quote]

If I had �1/2m burning a hole in me pants, there’d be no hesitation :wink: