I'M warming to this . . .

I bet if you spent 50K on an S2 you could get close on useable performance, obviously not top end - Imagine an S2 doing 200mph :crazy:

GT3 Clams, Audi power, Carbon brakes (he he !!) etc etc

I have to say that seeing the two side by side i prefer the Venom. It just looks proper supercar in my opinion.

To expensive though man!

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=ConMcL]

Ive got say I think it looks the bollock5, even more so from the side :slight_smile:[/quote]

If I had �1/2m burning a hole in me pants, there’d be no hesitation :wink: [/quote]
The only hole you’ll have in your pants is from playin with your winky… :smiley:

It’s a poser car and would never make it through the twisties…

[quote=frank]

It’s a poser car and would never make it through the twisties…[/quote]

Exactly - just my kind of mota :slight_smile:

I was uncertain about the whole thing when I first saw a Venom. But the red latest version has swung me. I’m no longer warming to it, I’m burning.
Boothy’s snaps are helpful, too. Shame they were not from exactly the same level and facing the same way, then we could make a perfect comparison.

You mean “FLAT” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oi! I’ll remember that next time I take photos.

I have to say venom looks nice but I would not say it looks any better, I think it’s the angle makes mine look shorter and taller than it really is. The S badges need removing as they do not hell the lines.
I do think JF’s carbon pods would look great on mine, I must remember to take my tool kit to Anglesey :wink:

I still think Lotus themselves got it spot on the first time anyone did a longer/wider S2 Exige

Agreed, much nicer than the venom!

Yep, I reckon that black beauty is best of all. Used to have it as a screensaver. Must look it out . . .

Point of Order Mr Chairman…

Wasn’t this the first longer, wider, Exige…

Dissenting voice here :slight_smile:- just doesn’t do anything for me - but they won’t loose any sleep :slight_smile:

Give me a Mosler and �350k change in my back pocket

Bloody hell Steve, where have all your stars gone
:crazy:

Have I been de-nuded?

Still, worth it if so as this is the most lively debate I’ve sparked on here. Surprisingly, most in favour of the Venom.

If I were going to have a externally modified exige this would be the only one, stunning imo :smiley:

[quote=The83man]Point of Order Mr Chairman…

Wasn’t this the first longer, wider, Exige…

[/quote]

Technically they were an Elise GT1, but I’ll have to give that one to you Mike as I suppose in a way they were where the origin of the idea for the Sport Elise and then Exiges.

[quote=JP1]If I were going to have a externally modified exige this would be the only one, stunning imo :smiley:

[/quote]

i actually got to the point of ordering a GT3, then they told me the projected price, at that point I asked for my deposit back, �45k yes �50k no thanks :frowning: