Hotwheels

About time too, shame about the colour
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3264184903&category=159

[image]http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/1d/2c/a8_1.JPG[/image]

MArk

what scale is it? Do you know how much it is?.. maybe I’ll get the spray paint out for it, might be quite for my desk…

Me too!

I want one, where did you find it?

Hey Uldis, it’s got OZ Superleggeras on!

I have a look in Hamleys when I’m next passing.

Ian

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one

Bought two!

they were on ebay, as far as I understood (and I don’t understand too much) they’re part of a limited edition run (of 100?)

Anyway, two are coming for me from the US.
Planning to paint one silver (as mine) and leave the other one in the box.
(How about that for the “kid” in me?)

I’ve never used e-bay - any volunteers to get me one and I’ll pay a premium (not a lot you understand !!)

Please Please Please Please Please - uis that enough pleading ???

In fact if anoyone finds two anywhere please buy one for me - I have more models than I’m prpeared to admit to but this one’s been missing for to long !!

I went to grab one but there’s only one left in the UK and the bid is currently about 16 quid!!!

There’s a few US ones but that gets complicated on delivery.

Ian

Right, that’s done it!

I’m going to send Hotwheels a link to this page. There seems to be a market!

Ian

Done, I’ll see what they say.

Ian

good man, hope they are interested…
laters,
B

And I bought two just after this was posted!
I couldn’t believe nobody bid on them other than me.

I am a newbie to ebay too, just registered yesterday and it was straightforward. You shouldn’t worry a bit David. Just go to ebay, register (just follow up the instructions), type “lotus elise” on the search and bid on the one you like more.
Just as an experiment I just bid on another from the US, to see how it goes.

Now, I just have to wait for the 2 cars to arrive home

They should start appearing in places like Toys R Us I’d guess, the normal was for the hotwheels models of the 340R & M250 to appear on Ebay, and then appear in TRU a few weeks later.

Remember these cost 99p so don’t pay too much for them.

I think the limited edition of 100 relates to the selection of models, i.e. 100 different types of cars in the range.

It’s still funy to see who’s pushing the prices on one of them at the mo:
the83man( 0 ) - 06-Jan-04 18:18:08 GMT
lotus190( 2 ) - 06-Jan-04 16:54:38 GMT
the83man( 0 ) - 06-Jan-04 18:16:43 GMT
47knarf( 1 ) - 01-Jan-04 17:08:24 GMT

It’s still funy to see who’s pushing the prices on one of them at the mo:
the83man( 0 ) - 06-Jan-04 18:18:08 GMT
lotus190( 2 ) - 06-Jan-04 16:54:38 GMT
the83man( 0 ) - 06-Jan-04 18:16:43 GMT
47knarf( 1 ) - 01-Jan-04 17:08:24 GMT

Yeah, you caught me . You’ll be pleased to know that I won neither bid! but it doesn’t matter because, like Uldis,
I managed to buy direct from a US store.

With the 340R and M250 variants I was lucky enough to be in the States when they were released. I have since seen them in the shops over here but they don’t appear to be that common. I think someone was selling them for a tenner each at Stoneleigh in November. I still have a few M250 and 340R in my cupboard.

As for the Exige it is about time there was a serious model. Maybe we (i.e. www.exiges.com) should approach Lotus for the right to get someone like Western Models or similar to do a run for us all? I’m prepared to try on our behalf. What do you think?

Regards

I’m prepared to try on our behalf. What do you think?

Go for it - please

seconded…
laters,
B

Maybe we (i.e. > www.exiges.com> ) should approach Lotus for the right to get someone like Western Models or similar to do a run for us all? I’m prepared to try on our behalf. What do you think?

Regards

Get onto it… i’d be up for one or two…

Bought two!

they were on ebay, as far as I understood (and I don’t understand too much) they’re part of a limited edition run (of 100?)

Anyway, two are coming for me from the US.
Planning to paint one silver (as mine) and leave the other one in the box.
(How about that for the “kid” in me?)

Uldis

How big are they and what did you pay?