Hotwheels

Absolutely, go for it. I would definately buy any good quality models. Preferably 1:18 and 1:43 scale.
I’ll take a yellow one (The best colour). Ooh, and it should have the motorsport engine cover, and da Edwards’ diffuser

Uldis

How big are they and what did you pay?

They are very small, the matchbox type, you know, the typical ones we used to do brrrmmm, brrmmm with when kids.
They is a series of (downhill) tracks for those.
I paid at the end �3 for each and about �6 for the shipping (don’t understand as it was supposed to be from within the UK.

Then I bought another one from the US for about US$7 including shipping.
Al as a trial, I wanted to see what this ebay thing was about.

So, three should be arriving now

I’m prepared to try on our behalf. What do you think?

Go for it - please

Mee too! I’ll take a (ahem!) silver one

BRG will do for me…
laters,
B

If we can only get one colour I think it should probably be one of the orignal classic ones (ie. new Ali…or Orange!).

Ian

Ian, what to do you mean with original one…
the most original/traditional one has to be BRG…
laters,
B

but then again, the colour is not too important, is it?

Hi Guys,

I was at the Autosport show today and had some exploratory talks with Minichamps who have a stand there. They were not very encouraging . Apart from the obvious of saying that they would need the go-ahead from Lotus, they also talked of at least 18 months development after such go-ahead. On the other hand, if we could talk Lotus into letting them do it they would produce a run of at least a thousand at 1/43rd scale in a range of colours and would carry the financial risk…

On, on - I’ll keep on with the enquiries.

Regards

I wonder if it might be worth contacting Vitesse who make the S1 Elise model, don’t have any details unfortunatly.

I’d certainly be after a few 1/43 versions.

GO FOR IT PESKY.I’LL HAVE ONE

18 months development , the original Elise didn’t take that long.

Dave

How do you ‘develop’ a copy ?.. if the japanese took that long to devolop a motorcycle industry we’d still be kings of the track !!

oi Rox, nice one… but it’s not only the motorcycle industry but also the car industry…they are still master in copying…that’s another thing I don’t like with the lemon heads…
laters,
B

I’d be up for some 1/43 versions and wouldn’t mind betting you’d get Elise owners buying them to as many collect the models.