Honda Powered Exige Video

PS2 - I am planning to be at Cadwell March 21st, and also tryingto organize a Scottish track and run, at Knockhill and Scotlands best roads, date to be communicated yet.

Uldis whats the detail on this ?

none yet, other than it may be run under the SIDC banner and Tut is going to help me out with the road run plans.

Uldis

the problem with SIDC is they only do half days… I had discussions with John last year about doing this - so we could drag these suvvern softies up. But I didn’t take it any further because even tho’ John was veryVERY helpful and willing to help, he wasn’t keen on doing a whole day (he reckoned half a day is enough for most folk with the format at KH). I didn’t think it worthwhile bringing exiges.com up for a half day so I let it go…

Another option might be to get Vito to arrange something for half a day on the same day as SIDC have the other half ? we could then book up both halfs…

Agree with Uldis on this one - try it with the sound turned off and it looks less real

I can’t comment on the video as I cannot open it. If someone could copy it into an mpeg that older players can see then I would appreciate it.

I won’t be able to make the 21st at cadwell as the ski season won’t have finished by then. I normally come back to the UK in early May.

Have any of you tried the 40-100mph challenge that is on seloc at the moment? This is done in either 1 gear to show flexibility or through the gears. At the moment a Honda engined elise is in 4th place with 6.93seconds. Actually it is in 5th place as the Yamaham R1 can do this in 4 seconds but it is the 4th fastest car. Bernard Scouses Audi engined car is leading the Elise challenge one place higher.

Lets see what the Exiges can do.

“Have any of you tried the 40-100mph challenge”

Anyone got a turbo diesel engine in their Exige ?

It’s a .wmv, Windows media player should be able to open it, or, are you in a Mac?
If not, try upgrading (over the net) to the latest version of Windows Meedia Player (there must be a button somewhere).

And, may I ask, what do you do in your life that lets you take such a long Skiing holiday? I feel jealos and envious!

It’s been a few years since I skied! Some people have all the luck…

And regarding the test, no, I haven’t tried it.
I may though, it was just that when I read it, it didn’t seem interesting enough. Maybe I’m just old…

I live out in switzerland for the winter and am qualified as a mountain guide. It is a good life spending the winters doing what I really love.

The network I am using does not allow me to download the newer codecs so I cannot see these files which is why I need a version copied for an older player.

I agree the test is not that interesting to do but the results are interesting as they give a good idea of the flexibility of an engine. The Diesels do not seem to have the required speed range to do well but the turbo cars do seem to do well.

drag these suvvern softies up

[color:“red”] We know where you live [/color]

“Have any of you tried the 40-100mph challenge”

Anyone got a turbo diesel engine in their Exige ?

Only by proxy, when I am towing it… Not sure I want to tow at 100mph though

It’s been a few years since I skied! Some people have all the luck…

Who ever heard of a mexiscot on ski’s

drag these suvvern softies up

[color:“red”] We know where you live > [/color]

I live in a cave with a Balrog… you better bring yer wizard stick…

oi Rox, next time I come over I’m gone bring you some candles as well…they make life easyer…ya know…
enjoy yer cave…
laters,
B

hey Bruno… you don’t need candles with a Balrog spittin fireballs out its arse

…all right then, I did underestimate the Scots…what about some fur then…the choice is yours…
laters,
B

hey Bruno… you don’t need candles with a Balrog spittin fireballs out its arse

Of course we all know that BALROGS is really just an anagram for GORBALS…

qu�? I’m lost…
laters,
B

Bruno

mikey boy obviously knows Glasgow a wee bit…

Gorbals is an area there… where they eat their bairns…

all right then…cheers, mate

and another thing … I assume the person filming was suspended in a balloon - thereby not acting as extra weight in the standard exige …

Yes the Honda powered one in the last run also had a passanger and then look at how the std one had to back off …