Hello !

Nooo! Smacks head against wall I can�t believe I missed you lot!

I�m David by the way, I very much doubt any of you know me, seeing as I don�t own an exige, or come to think of it, ever driven faster than 50mph (albeit off road, and in an SJ 413 that serious speed!)

I�m 15 by the by, not just some fool who can�t really drive, (that said, I�m sure I could �out power slide� most of you lot, in a muddy field at least)

I�m a huge exige fan - personally I�d go for a regular S2 (listen to me calling an exige �regular�) in nightfall blue- I have been visiting your forum for ages, and would have loved the opportunity to meet some of you at Anglesey and ogle your baby �your exige that is� (see what I did there). I was up in north Wales with the family for a quick break over the weekend (just came back today), and we went over to Anglesey to see the sunset at �south stack�, which interestingly enough was the sight of the Ecoty 2004 cover shoot, (I�m assuming most of you read EVO). So I was only about 10 mins from Ty Croes.

That part of the world is really beautiful, and it�s just a shame I missed you. Anyway never mind. Only about 10 years 'til I can get one of my own.

Sorry I meant for that to go into the Anglesey thread, oops.

David, get somebody to give you a lift to Donny on the 29th and come and say hi. Get the train, anything!

Ian

Is it possible to give pax laps to under 16’s?

If so, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of offers if you can be there. Or even just a run down the road…

Tim.

Is it possible to give pax laps to under 16’s?

If so, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of offers if you can be there. Or even just a run down the road…

Tim.

Age of consent only applies to girls

Age of consent only applies to girls

Thats a different kind of lapping

Tim.

Tis true, may not even get in the pitlane (if you tell them how old you are ).

Ian

I�d love to come to Donny, but it�s a bit of a trek up there. However, If I can get there I�m sure I�ll mange to worm my way into the pit lane.

I don�t suppose you are planning any other exige.com track days, perhaps in Silverstone, Castle Combe or Brands, I live near Henley-on-Thames, so they are probably the easiest tracks to get to.

Thanks for all your replies though

David.

Why not come and watch the race on 1st May at Brands? Lots of us will be there and you could be invited to help in the paddock - brewing up, polishing, keeping Veronique inflated - that sort of thing.

God I�d love to! However, I�ll be back at school by then, and I�m doing some GCSE�s (O levels to you lot ) early, so, I kind of have to go considering how little time I have left until the exams. , wonderful idea though .

And by the way Russ, is that not your AMV8 for sale on pistonheads ?

When I was a lad, we got bank holidays off!

What a nice young man! Just shows that not all youngsters want to chuck gravel at your car and stand in the road swearing.

Hang on - Henley on Thames, is this Randy back under a pseudonym? Chris - I think you should come clean!

Fantastic! I Completely forgot May 1st was a bank holiday. I�m there.

Is there anyone at AMOC I should talk to?

I�m a huge exige fan - personally I�d go for a regular S2
David I think we need to talk about this. When you leave school do you want to cut hair for a living?

I�m a huge exige fan - personally I�d go for a regular S2
David I think we need to talk about this. When you leave school do you want to cut hair for a living?

Maybe he could bring his scissors to Brands!!!

Ok, ok, so the S1 is supposed to be more �hardcore�, and yeah, I�ve never driven an exige, thus my opinions are purely based on looks, and the hallowed pages of EVO.

Which means, I�d rather have the �perfectly set up race car� (Ecoty 2004) than a car where you have to put up with the �hard, numb brake pedal� and �much less mechanical grip than the awesomely composed S2� (issue 78).

And, as far as looks go, the S2 is much cleaner, much shaper; park an S2 (nightfall blue of course) next to any exotica, and it really holds it�s own, it has much more presents than the S1, and still manages to keep a clean sharp profile. Unlike the silly, chavesqe lumps, bumps and wings of the S1 .

Hence, it�s the S2 all the way.

Unlike the silly, chavesqe lumps, bumps and wings of the S1 .

Ahem - you’be been skipping those ‘Making Friends and Influencing People’ classes again …I guess it clashed with the ‘A Teenagers Primer to the World of Coiffure’ course huh

Ahem - you’be been skipping those ‘Making Friends and Influencing People’ classes again

If only we got taught real stuff like that in school, instead we get to �psychoanalytically criticise hegemony in Shakespeare�s Othello�, or if that�s not thrilling enough �analyse the use of hypallage in Lord of The Flies�. Oh joy.

I know what it just said has little bearing on this forum, but revision is driving me crazy .

I know that this is unrelated but I just saw an Exige Espionage for sale on autotrader. Cool !

http://www.nickwhale.com/sportscars/NWS_flash_version.html

(I had to post this, sorry if no one cares)