Guys... BUY an Evora!

Seriously! Having owned S1 Exige/Elise and S2 Exige/Elise, I am now that very very happy owner of an S1 Evora N/A!

Yes, I am finally back in the UK! :>)

Collected the car last weekend. Elise went as part ex… NO regrets! I was VERY lucky to find a totally mint, ventureshield paint protected, 6,300 miler with FSH… I cannot believe how brilliant this machine is! (well Tim can as well!!)

The Evora is an amazing car! In any guise! N/A, S, 400, 401, 430! ALL amazing!

Totally wrapped in the whole concept. ‘Turn in/steering’ input is ‘Elise’ esk. Power is SC SC esk. Ride is, well 100% better than both! Not to mention the Cruise Control, A/C, sat nav, reverse camera, folding mirrors, ICE, Recaro seats, quiet cruising! Basically, an ‘Elise’ for us ‘grown up’s’ at retirement!

Very pleased with the performance… great acceleration, noise, handling, looks etc, the list goes on and on!

Suggest test drives would be a good thing… then BUY one!

Cheers,

Pete.

Nice, shame you never thought to offer the type 49 for sale, I might have wanted one to go with the 79

I did consider that… however it would have been virtually impossible to achieve the amazing ££ that the dealer gave me mate! :>)

That looks ace Pete!

I hope we’ll get to see you out and about soon.

Looks wonderful. My favourite colour combination . . or yellow, of course

Blimey Pete - you are the Lotus Chameleon :slight_smile: - well done that man - must confess am having serious Evora thoughts myself :slight_smile:

AutoTrader is your friend . . . off to have look right now.

Very nice Pete

Car looks great Pete.

Great looking Evora Pete.

Hope to catch up while you are over mate :slight_smile:

I enjoy looking at that picture so much it is only now I have noticed that all the background in the pic is B&W :laughing:

^^ LOL, much the same.

Have to say that that the few Evora’s I have been in have been hugely impressive - both NA and SC, even if you ignore the ergonomics which is easily fixeable… As with all Lotus stuff, there’s always an improvement path. Buy an early car, have the later gear change fitted, dampers, brakes, etc, then add SC if you must. The red over black Sportsracer look was the first time I ever thought ‘yeah that works’ with an Evora.

The red over black Sportsracer look was the first time I ever thought ‘yeah that works’ with an Evora.

My thought, exactly. I want one. For Mrs T … .

Very nice Evora Pete! You said something similar when you got Shrek, hope you keeping it longer for this one :wink:

Ouch!! :nerd: :laughing:

One from the front, another B&W background just for you too Tim!! :laughing:

Great looking car. That colour combo is great!

You are just getting OLD Pete…thought you were going to stay a teenager forever like me . :laughing: …well a teenager with arthritis and a dodgy back… :angry:
Have fun in it …let us know your whereabouts so we can meet up.and you can give me a pax ridt to try and convert me. :slight_smile:
Cheers

Very nice, I’m on my third now! Enjoy!

OLD!!!

Lost count mate!

Yup, lets meet up. PM sent :wink: