GT3 replica

Nice!

Just need to sort out the spoiler now.

Ian

And Motorsport roof, supercharger, light weight wheels…

looks the dogs bollocks!!

what colours should i do for a metallic blue car? big white, small black?

or maybe big white small gold (the Cymru details above the side indicators are gold)

or big black

or maybe big white small gold (the Cymru details above the side indicators are gold)

or big black

I think White on blue always looks good.
If you don’t like it you can always take them off.

or big black

How about big krypton green, small white…

Looking good mate.

That looks superb Ozzer, nice one!

Ozzer

I reckon that’s a good price from Sinclaires, as I would imagine they must have spent 4 to 5 hours doing it

Exhaust looks very tasty too

Looks very good and an excellent price - they must have finished early and decided to use what was left over on the garage!

How 'bout this for a larger wing? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8033627097&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Superb Ozzer, but you definately need a motorsport roof

Ozzer,

Really looks great…nice job. Love to see more pictures and better quality if possible because your car looks so good.

Where did you get the diffuser?

You have to get the red tow hook. It’s one of the cheapest mods and it really adds to the look.

Just got the 1st Exige hear in the States after a long wait. The car is awesome!! Hope to get the supercharger over hear soon…but we’ll see. So what’s the deal with the Lotus supercharger for you guys. Is there a link I can read. Sounds like it just became available and you will start installing them??

Ozzer,

Really looks great…nice job. Love to see more pictures and better quality if possible because your car looks so good.

Where did you get the rear diffuser?

You have to get the red tow hook. It’s one of the cheapest mods and it really adds to the look.

Just got the 1st Exige here in the States after a long wait. The car is awesome!! Hope to get the supercharger over hear soon…but we’ll see. So what’s the deal with the Lotus supercharger for you guys. Is there a link I can read. Sounds like it just became available and you will start installing them??

MADDOG i would be interested in a larger wing also, as long it could bolt in place of the original, and wasnt quite as crazy as the GT3!

MADDOG i would be interested in a larger wing also, as long it could bolt in place of the original, and wasnt quite as crazy as the GT3!

I’m getting an s2 roof and bootlid with rear spoiler in a couple of weeks, I’ll see what I can do

hi ozzer, very interested in getting that style of exhaust for my car. I have a couple of questions i hope you dont mind.

Any particular reason for choosing the single exit pipe rather the twin? or was it just personal preference?

do u know how loud it is? (louder than a stage2?)

where did u get, and how much was the new rear diffuser?

Thanks,

Ollie

Hi I have the same zaust on order I did consider the twin tip but it apparently does resonate, weighs more and costs tonnes cos it does not fit the standard cat so you have to buy the Arqray one.

hi ozzer, very interested in getting that style of exhaust for my car. I have a couple of questions i hope you dont mind.

Any particular reason for choosing the single exit pipe rather the twin? or was it just personal preference?

do u know how loud it is? (louder than a stage2?)

where did u get, and how much was the new rear diffuser?

Thanks,

Ollie

Thanks for all your positive feedback guy’s

The exhaust is an ‘Arqray’ Single Tip. www.sector111.com

Is twice as loud as the Stage 2. But a completely different sound. Very high-pitched scream (Bit like a large sports Bike). Sounds totally insane! Plus I fitted a de-cat pipe as well. Unlike the stage 2, there is NO drone within the cab. The welding on the exhaust is the best I’ve seen. Shame my number plate hides most of it.

Now that rear panels are gone, it will only take 20min or so to change the exhaust when I do a track day.

Some more info on the exhaust here:

are you anywhere near central london?!? i want to hear something thats twice as loud as a stage 2!! i want one!!!

thanks for the info ozzer, have e-mailed sector111 about the exhaust and hopefully will be ordering one soon. just was still wondering is your rear diffuser a new one and if so where did u get it from? thanks.

Note: I had to pay �130 import tax when it arrived in the UK. Plus I ordered it in November and received it last week.

The rear diffuser is a secondhand standard S2 Elise (�45). I think a brand new one costs �106+vat.

Must be plain silly with the de-cat pipe do you get a lot of pops and bangs on the over-run?: