GT3 replica

Must be plain silly with the de-cat pipe do you get a lot of pops and bangs on the over-run?:

Yes but not too much You can be fairly quiet if you need be. But give it half throttle and there�s no hiding it!

are you anywhere near central london?!? i want to hear something thats twice as loud as a stage 2!! i want one!!!

I’ll be in London on Sunday…(you got mail).

Note: I had to pay �130 import tax when it arrived in the UK.

How much - what was the exhaust valued at?

Zaust is $800 plus shipping think tax is 20% of value plus shipping (17.5% VAT plus import tax)

Note: I had to pay �130 import tax when it arrived in the UK.

How much - what was the exhaust valued at?

$925.00

hi ozzer i live in london too and would be very interested in hearing & seeing your car if u are around on sunday?

hi ozzer i live in london too and would be very interested in hearing & seeing your car if u are around on sunday?

You got mail

You got mail

Where are you going to be on Sunday? I’m down in London at the weekend and might come in the 240

damn it why did i choose this weekend to go back to wales… sounds like there’s going to be a nice collection of Lotus in the capital

if anyone’s on the m4 friday night between 5 and 8 look out for a blue exige - sorry, thats the best i have to offer!!