Group buy on discounted ECU reflashes

As the “Board Rules” seem to be missing I’ll post this link. If it’s a problem just delete, hopefully it could save a few folks some cash if they are thinking about it.

ECU reflash group buy

Cheers

if it’s the official Lotus reflash, I’m in.

edit: just noticed that there was a link in the above post lol… ok forget my post :wink:

I have the GT Spec Reflash!

I guess you need the right kit to make this really work. Evo-ufo’s car was used in testing I think (do a search) maybe he can give better info and speak from a better experience than me (:grin: of course he can). But you’ll need a 421 manifold + exhaust change and induction kit to feel the benefits. My car runs an ITG Maxogen kit with a 2bublar 421 and 8" GT3. Will’s runs the same induction but Quicksilver 421 and GT3 but feels different from the passenger seat�quicker for those who know him yes but different. It does however feel quicker lower down and better than a straight forward Lotus Reflash, I’ve had both.

Joel, you still fancy meeting up at Spa or the Ring at the end of the month you can maybe check it out?

If you have the standard cam change above 6000 and you track the car then the std H111 remap this is a no brainer. It does exactly the same as the Lotus one only cheaper. Namely reduces the cam change point, improving mid range torque, an improving track and wet weather driveability.

The 200 map was indeed developed on my car. It takes the mid range gains a step further and resolves issues with the cars running lean with exhaust and induction mods, and has the nice bonus of a few more ponies at the top end.

Unfortuantely the group buy has been suspended due to the actions of a certain person. If you’ve not seen whats going on it might be worth a look. :angry:

The thread postings have been removed.

Yeah, by me. Just look at some of the H111 related threads.

That’s a bit of a bummer I was just coming around to the idea :frowning:

Christ how naive…tuner has copies of someone elses maps shocker!!!

Having owned an ECU remapping business I can categorically state that 90% of remaps are just bought from the flashing device supplier or ripped off another tuner.

So it is a very unfortunate way of going about his business; I am sure Sinclairs won’t be appreciating it either.

For the basic lower cam switch map H111 have gone a stage further than Lotus and made it available to owners of the ‘A’ as well as ‘B’ spec ECU. This was something that Lotus were unable or unwilling to do. Not sure what there is to rip off here, its just lowering the cam change.

Re the GT200 map, it pre dates all Sinclairs mapping efforts (although not those in the US) and was the first alternative to the Lotus maps to be offered in the UK. Everyone that I know that has had it installed has been pleased.

Bloody Hell, what did I miss?!?!?!

All seems a bit strange, I am on the same page as Will can’t see how H111 could have ripped of the map as they were the first to offer it over here, unless they got it from the US

A whole load of Frank…being frank on Seloc.

A whole load of Frank…being Frank on Seloc.

[/quote]

Edited for accuracy :wink:

Franks point (which got a bit lost in Frank translation) was that Hangar 111 cannot “tune” the Lotus ECU. They simply offer ECU flashes based on the mapping work they did with Komo-tec in Germany. It appears that Komo-tec worked with H111 on a few maps which H111 are now offering as ECU flashes.

Like I said on SELOC:

If you read through all the threads you come to the following conclusions:

• ECU Flash with lower cam change: 2 vendors offer this Hangar 111 and Lotus Sport.

• ECU Flash to optimise your induction and exhaust modifications: 1 vendor offers this: Hangar 111.

• Custom ECU map (inc cam change and pre/post dyno results) for your car and any mods: 1 vendor offers this: Sinclaires

The cam change makes the stock car more driveable but you really need to go Komo-tec/Katana/JSD for a fast car relative to the performance of what most sports cars are these days.

New thread less all the crap now running… I reckon it lasts 30 minutes.

I have totally lost the will to live with Seloc, they close down Franks thread but allow the final 5 or six posts all to come from happy sinclaire customers.
As far as I can see they have done nothing to stop the slander and help out one of their advertisers.
Franks thread and rampage were pointless, nobody said anything about being able to ‘tune’ anything, they just wanted a re flash with lower cam switch. But its not only that, any thread about any other product gets Hijacked and ends up talking about Sinclaires.
I was going to take my car there but personally I’d rather not now as they have done nothing to distance themselves from all the shit slinging in their name yet clearly read the thread (I know I am not on my own).
Hopefully one or two of the other options will come good soon or its Komotec for me.

Boothy

Oh wow, I’m glad i live the simple life of an S1 owner.

I have to agree about SELOC, I have ofen typed out replys on their and then deleted them before posting as it just isn’t worth the agro, the place is just soooooo agressive and frankly I don’t need that in my lesiure time.

There have been numerous audi v honda v duratec v ‘K’ etc posts that I think I could have contributed on in a constructive way, but you know it is all gonna turn to poo in a matter of seconds, so I just don’t bother.

Plus if you don’t have a post count higher than several zillion you are invisible anyway.

Long live Exiges.com and our calm, relaxing and helpful demenour.

Off for a lie down now!!

Bugger off Audi-boy what would you know :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HAHAHA :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: