Fri 23rd July - 1st Lotus driver training day

Fri 23rd July - 1st Lotus (Andrew Walsh) driver training day at North Weald (Essex, jct 7 M11)

The instructuor and facility for 4 cars @ �150 each. There’s at least one space available.

The aim of the day is to use the big open spaces to safely learn pushing limits (which incidentally is great fun! Andrew is a good instructor, which obviously helps).

See web page for more details.

Anybody interested? It’d be nice to have all Exiges.

Ian

Ian

I’d love to do this but don’t think I could manage the time/distance/cost combination at the moment… it’d be a 3 day trip for me.

Same here.

We’re too far north, I’ll go off to train with our B-road sheep instead…

Ian,

I would be v. keen if the slot is still available…

Warren

Ooops

Just seen AndyD’s post aswell… Looks like this day may be full.

No it’s not full, there’s still Mike’s place Warren.

Did you call them and enquire (somebody did)? I’ve told them you probably will. Can you please post here when you do (or don’t) so everybody knows it’s full (or otherwise), ta.

I assume you’re bring an Exige?

Ian

Fri 23rd July - 1st Lotus (Andrew Walsh) driver training day at North Weald (Essex, jct 7 M11)

The instructuor and facility for 4 cars @ �150 each. There’s at least one space available.

The aim of the day is to use the big open spaces to safely learn pushing limits (which incidentally is great fun! Andrew is a good instructor, which obviously helps).

See > web page > for more details.

Anybody interested? It’d be nice to have all Exiges.

Ian

I’ve droped them a call - seems to be a free space going and as ive managed to blag the time off (hurray) I’ve signed up for it… Suspect thats all the places used ??

Ta

M

Mr Escaper has bagged the last slot…

Ian - I did call to enquire, but Escaper pipped me to the post by 10 mins when I called back to confirm.

Have a good one guys.

Warren

Thanks ‘escaper’ for taking my place…

I am much relieved…

Let us know how the day went, and Andy - take your video !!!

and Andy - take your video !!!

OK - I’ll charge the batteries as well

Woohoo looks like a day in the sun at NorthWeald on Friday for four of us Clicky

is this northweald near Harlow???

This is the North Wield near Harlow yup !

I was hoping for rain

Damit!!! working away in Turkey from Tomorrow, i would loved to come and see it. im only 20 mins from there.

TBH I was hoping for rain as well - but if it is gonna be dry it may as well be warm and dry.

TBH I was hoping for rain as well - but if it is gonna be dry it may as well be warm and dry.

Well I was in two minds about which tyres to take - 39s or 48s - if it had been raining that would hqve answered that. However, as I don’t have any nuts for the Speedlines with the 48s on, I guess I’ll be ruining the 39s.

So, are we all set for Friday?

Ian

I’m putting on an old set of 48’s one with a terrible flat spot but I’d rather kill an old set …

I’m staying at the Travelodge nearby on thursday evening - will get there about midnight I reckon

I am on 48’s cos that is all that I have.

Yup all set for Friday. I don’t want to brave the NorthCirc/M11 in rush hour so will probably head up there really early. Breakfast anyone?? I think there is a LittleChef really close by.

Little Chef
HARLOW EAST

Address:
EPPING ROAD
TYLERS GREEN
NORTH WEALD
ESSEX
CM16 6BJ

What time then ?