Exiges Day - Donington Sunday18th November

I’m very sad that Pesky cannot go. But it does raise the question - how many of us will be there?

I’m very sad that Pesky cannot go.

Do I owe you money?

I’ll be there.

i may come along yet. it will be good to see pro alloys car, it will be worth the trip just for that.

Pretty certain I won’t fall within the noise restriction but will turn up for the mandatory exiges.com group photo during the lunch break

i may come along yet. it will be good to see pro alloys car, it will be worth the trip just for that.

Sorry Chris… I am not going to be able to make it…
one of our customers has just won their particular championship and they have asked us to go along to their presentation night …free beer!

looks like ill have to make a show for the Audi powered cars then. i just dont think ill meet the noise limits cos it seems even louder than the Honda one i had.

A few places remaining if anyone is interested in a last minute booking.

Not a lot of Exiges booked

Any chance of getting a passenger demo lap from those fast fellas that will be there?

What price is it available at ? - I might be able to make a last minute thing!

We may pop up for the day to say hello

Any chance of getting a passenger demo lap from those fast fellas that will be there?

Not sure if I would be regarded as one of those “fast fellas” but happy to give PAX laps.

Not sure if I would be regarded as one of those “fast fellas” but happy to give PAX laps.

You get my vote, Will

You get my vote, Will

Yippee!!!

I’m sure Mr Admin will take you round in his Audi powered jobbie too

Have a great day guys

what exhaust are you running Dave (Admin)? Just wondering about how loud my car will be. Anyone have any good ways to make it not so loud that wont cos the world? ill give px laps if im allowed to run with those silly noise limits.

Yep

All signed up. Black 240R.

See you Sunday,

Cheers,

Peter

Shame on the weather mate! Almost went until my wife pointed out it was her birthday! Went to bed all pissed off, woke up telling her what a lucky man I really am

I was only there an hour yesterday and had to leave, but it looks like the weather was pretty miserable

Still, I hope you guys got some good track time in.

The rain wasn’t too bad to start with, and a dry line developed. Then, as soon as a numpty like me thought he might be getting a ‘feel’ for the track, the rain upped its game, and stayed like that for the rest of the day. From that point on it was a complete washout, and every time I pushed just a little bit in a corner, I ended up seriously losing traction, or just spun. Called it a day at about 3:00pm. That wasn’t the end of it though - ended up driving through snow on the M40, and the traffic chaos that it caused!

A bit worried about some of the on track ‘behaviour’ of some of the other drivers - regardless of the conditions (some of the Porsche drivers were especially aggresive). One fella in a GT3, that I let past, destroyed his car half a lap later!

Still, great circuit (can’t wait to do it in the dry, with Lotus on track this time), I am happy that Paul got to read his Sunday papers (nice to meet you by the way pjh), and my life is complete now that I have briefly met Admin5 (you really must show me around your fabulous ‘noisy’ car some time).

Cheers,

Clive