Exiges Day - Donington Sunday18th November

Very few cars booked on so far, so let’s try & get as many Exiges there as possible!

This day is being run by Bookatrack, who are very highly regarded by many of us on this forum.

http://bookatrack.com/-pE

What sort of weather have they arranged?

What sort of weather have they arranged?

British, I believe.

mmmm tempted… how strict is the db enforcement? - my Janspeed has real trouble at Bedford which seems to be around the same db restriction as donny…

M

mmmm tempted… how strict is the db enforcement? - my Janspeed has real trouble at Bedford which seems to be around the same db restriction as donny…

Very

Looks like you’ll have to something about it anyway, so now’s yer chance

Would be good to see you again, Mark

Will it be possible to get Lotus on Track to advertise it? My insurance will not cover me unless track days are organised by a recognised club (certainly no offence to Exiges.com).

Organised by Bookatrack who are ATDO registered and insurance friendly.

Cheers evo_ufo. I’ll ring Autotorque tomorrow and get them to confirm that I am covered. Wish me luck

Cheers evo_ufo. I’ll ring Autotorque tomorrow and get them to confirm that I am covered. Wish me luck

It shouldn’t be a problem!

Looks like there’ll be at least 3 of us then

Maybe 4 even. I quite fancy this myself

Booked and paid!!!

Go a bit slower on a couple of laps Pesky, so you can show me your lines - ohhh errr!

Sounds like a go to me too!!!.. but the 98dba noise restriction is an unknown!

Was there recently with Jansped Competition Exhaust and De-cat!.. managed 2 hours with lift-off under the start-finish bridge (REALLY screws up the flow of the lap!) and did not get black flagged!!!

Have subsequently read that there are 2 other noise meters under the other bridges!.. and I did not lift for these! SO… perhaps I am JUST ‘quiet’ enough???

Worth another crack… really hope more Exiges sign up… It sounds like a pre-Christmas present so am going to book provisionally in the meantime and hopefully be able to have the day off!

Still want to learn flat Craner 2! I gather Mr Pesky does!

Ah, that old debate! All depends what you’re driving

Ah, that old debate! All depends what you’re driving

Absolutley

A standard Elise can do it flat /voe

I might book this day too

I might be tempted as well if I am not working.

It’s now looking doubtful that’ll be able to make this event now. My car is having a few tweaks “Chez Edwards”, & it’s unlikely it will be ready in time. It is on the LDC Stand at the Classic Car Show between 8th & 11th November, & Martin may have to trailer it there! It also means that I won’t be able to get to final round of the LOT Series @ Brands, as I’ll be at the NEC.

It’s now looking doubtful that’ll be able to make this event now. My car is having a few tweaks “Chez Edwards”, & it’s unlikely it will be ready in time. It is on the LDC Stand at the Classic Car Show between 8th & 11th November, & Martin may have to trailer it there! It also means that I won’t be able to get to final round of the LOT Series @ Brands, as I’ll be at the NEC.

I might still be there … if your close and want a few laps let me know

Didnt one group of nutters restore a complete car during the CCS one year ? … Just thinking Da Edwards could do something similar

Are there any spaces left for this…
I have to be up that way the night before so I may be able to do Donnington on the way back!!

Yep, there are spaces left, get booked in !

Have a great day guys - sorry I deffo won’t be there now.