Exiges.com - Winter Warmer Trackday

Can I just pitch up or should I contact Tracksport beforehand? If anyone is coming down the night before maybe we could all hook up??

Hi Ben

You’ll have no probs just pitching up on the day

Russ & I are travelling down on the Weds - taking in a guided tour of the AM factory Don’t know where we’re staying yet, but will be in touch as soon as we do

Im doing my absolute best to be there, thinking of flying from Heathrow and leaving the Squeeze there so I can pick it up Wednesday evening …

[quoteDon’t know where we’re staying yet, but will be in touch as soon as we do [/quote]

Well if you stayed somewhere West London that would be easy for Andy to get to from Heathrow and me of course. Downside would be M25 on Thursday morning ,…yeah sod that. OK just let us know where you will be… h

[quoteDon’t know where we’re staying yet, but will be in touch as soon as we do

Well if you stayed somewhere West London that would be easy for Andy to get to from Heathrow and me of course. Downside would be M25 on Thursday morning ,…yeah sod that. OK just let us know where you will be… h [/quote]

No way Thursday morning ! - I’ll travel round Wednesday evening …

[quoteDon’t know where we’re staying yet, but will be in touch as soon as we do

Well if you stayed somewhere West London that would be easy for Andy to get to from Heathrow and me of course. Downside would be M25 on Thursday morning ,…yeah sod that. OK just let us know where you will be… h

No way Thursday morning ! - I’ll travel round Wednesday evening … [/quote]

No I wont I will be in a meeting about new Porsche bumpers for the 997 update in 2007 …

You are joking right Andy? Are you still going to be there???

You are joking right Andy? Are you still going to be there???

Sadly, I don’t think he is

No Ben, Pesky is correct I will be in Belguim

Sorry, Its getting a bit frustrating TBH - next year back in Holland as well

No Ben, Pesky is correct I will be in Belguim

Sorry, Its getting a bit frustrating TBH - next year back in Holland as well

bloody work eh?

If we say we want to talk to you about plastic bits for a new car project at the next trackday event maybe you could come then…

BTW anyone else braving the cold to go and support Randy/Scuffers this Saturday at Brands. I hear that the Datsun will be running…

BTW anyone else braving the cold to go and support Randy/Scuffers this Saturday at Brands. I hear that the Datsun will be running…

Unfortunately not. I thought they were out in the new Scuffersmobile, not the Datsun

Unfortunately not. I thought they were out in the new Scuffersmobile, not the Datsun

Just been chatting to Randy on PM and both cars are out evidently.

Sean…

Yup, I think Randy in the Datsun in Britsports (which should be quite a sight ) and Randy/Scuffers in the Prosport in Britcar.

Yup, I think Randy in the Datsun in Britsports (which should be quite a sight ) and Randy/Scuffers in the Prosport in Britcar.

For the first time in my life, I wish I lived “darnnn sarth” - well, for 24 hours anyway!!!

I went to Brands today to see Randy and Simon.
Simons car needed a new clutch which was expertly fitted in double quick time, Randy’s datsun was amazing, been waiting a while to see it and after seeing him come into paddock hill bend at 175mph changing down and beltching flames from the exhausts was spectacular.
Randy did a 43.8 this morning, but was having trouble getting the tyres up to temperature, its been bloody cold all day.
Unfortunatley they pulled randy on noise, 116db when its 108 limit, when I left at 6pm they were trying to modify the Nissan’s exhaust system so randy could race tomorrow.
Hes conifdent that there a 30 something second lap in the car.
Another issue is people complaining about the noise, why buy a bloody house next to a race circuit if all your going to do is complain, sod off somewhere else.
Im at Brands on thursday, anyone that wants a ride let me know.
Hopefully be back at brands tomorrow to watch the racing.

Christian

It is a bit special that Nissan.

I understand if your car has an MOT they don’t do you for noise at Brands, or that use to be a rule.

Ian

I dont think so, the noise police were out in force today, the noble was pulled in, a civic type r and obviously randy.
There were a lot of stoppages today, considering it was a test session, one twat decided to drive round the whole circuit whilst leaving a trail of oil, surely some sort of gauge in the car would give a warning that you were dumping the contents of your sump.
Also one of the 360 fezzas went off quite heavily then burst into flames.
Just hope I can make it tomorrow

Christian

Quo

Do you know if the races are being televised at some date, please?

Alternatively - hope you’ve got a digicam thingy (or you can borrow Randy’s), so we can share some of this

I think you were having bulletcams fitted from one of the members of SELOC - if that’s true then there should be some good footage.

Just to be British about the whole thing, the weather is looking a bit, um, challenging - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1612

Ian

they said on the radio it might snow mid week, that should be fun.

Christian