exiges.com windscreen sticker

My sticker bloke seems to have gone AWOL.

Just called him again and got him this time. He had been on holiday for a couple of weeks.

He has the dimensions and is figuring us out a price for screen strips and stickers.

Does anyone have the logo in some kind of decent quality electronic format??

[quote=SeanB]

Does anyone have the logo in some kind of decent quality electronic format?? [/quote]

As far as I know, one does not exist.

I made a scaleable one for Con’s print but it’s a bit ropey to scale to that size and would need more work. If nothing else turns up I’ll do it but it’s a serious PITA mainly because I’m not very skilled with the tools you need.

Pesky, what logo did you use for the original ones back in the day??

Ben, e-mail over what you have as I know a girl that is a dab hand with photoshop and stuff like that.

S1 of course :wink:

Ok but it’s not a photoshop task - you need to create the logo in a scalable vector format like EPS. I did it in Inkscape by tracing the logo from the website and faffing around deleting and dragging all the nodes to make it look right. It’s probably 90% there it’s just the fine detail to simplify it and make it ‘right’. Scaled up to 1m across it will be annoying if it’s not bang on. For the print what I did was more than good enough because it was tiny in comparison.

S1 of course :wink: [/quote]

No you gravy drinkin, northern monkey! :wink: What electronic logo did you use and where did you get it from???

Sounds good Ben, send it over.

OK, just heard back from my sticker guy and he has given me the following prices.

Based on us ordering 25 windscreen stickers, they will be �5 each

Based on us ordering 50 small stickers, they will be 50p each

Plus a bit of postage and stuff.

That sounds pretty good to me, what do people think?

Sean, I’d be up for a couple of small ones please

1. Podger (2)

Windscreen strips sound a real bargain.

Sounds good Sean, I hadn’t planned get round to this until next month.

Sean

Are you quoting for a complete sunstrip upon which the www.exiges.com wording & exige outline logo are affixed?

I’d be up for some small stickers as well please

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4)

The quote is for a sun strip in black with the exiges logo printed on it, not a separate sticker stuck onto a plain black sun strip.

I just need the logo now, so that my man can get on with it.

Rob, for the 52nd time of asking :wink: do you have that logo in some kind of electronic format somewhere???

Sean,

I have one at home that I think is probably good enough. I’ll send it tonight (if I remember - I am 60 now!)

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4)
  3. Ade (2 sunstrips 4 stickers)

can’t go wrong at that price so it will be nice to have spares

Sean

Sorry, no I don’t have the “Vector” for the logo.

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4)
  3. Ade (2 sunstrips 4 stickers)
  4. Rez (2 sunstrips and 4 stickers)

can’t go wrong at that price so it will be nice to have spares - and I’ll no doubt cock the sunstrip up at least once…