4. Rez (2 sunstrips and 4 stickers)
  5. Chalkey (1 sunstrip and 4 stickers)

Cool. Thanks Mike! Pesky, you is useless you is :wink:

[quote=Chalkey]1. Podger (2)
2. SteveM (4)
3. Ade (2 sunstrips 4 stickers)
6. Collieek ( 2 x sunstrips 2 x stickers )
[/quote]

Sorry I got confused there.
No Sun strip but 2 stickers please.

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4 stickers)

Ok but it’s not a photoshop task - you need to create the logo in a scalable vector format like EPS. I did it in Inkscape by tracing the logo from the website and faffing around deleting and dragging all the nodes to make it look right. It’s probably 90% there it’s just the fine detail to simplify it and make it ‘right’. Scaled up to 1m across it will be annoying if it’s not bang on. For the print what I did was more than good enough because it was tiny in comparison.[/quote]
Ben is 100% correct, send me what you have and I will redraw in illustrator we will then have it for evermore : )

Good price so may as well get some sunstrips too.

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4 stickers)
  7. MarkS2 (2 sunstrips 6 stickers)

Good price so may as well get some sunstrips too.

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4 stickers)
  8. Darryl (1 sunstrip and 2 stickers)
  1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4 stickers)
  9. Wi11 EXG (1 sunstrip and 2 stickers)

Ok but it’s not a photoshop task - you need to create the logo in a scalable vector format like EPS. I did it in Inkscape by tracing the logo from the website and faffing around deleting and dragging all the nodes to make it look right. It’s probably 90% there it’s just the fine detail to simplify it and make it ‘right’. Scaled up to 1m across it will be annoying if it’s not bang on. For the print what I did was more than good enough because it was tiny in comparison.[/quote]

Ben is 100% correct, send me what you have and I will redraw in illustrator we will then have it for evermore : ) [/quote]

OK so I did a bit of work on it. I tried to keep the ‘Exige’ bit absolutely faithful but the ‘s’ in the logo is a bit tricky. I’ve tried to make it sympathetic to the style of the rest of the logo. I’m no graphic artist though and have never used Inkscape before trying to do this. Anyways here it is 1000px wide to give you an idea…thoughts?

That looks good to me, I wonder if it would be possible to get different colour ones made, just a thought.

Thanks Scoob. MIke is sending me what he has via e-mail, so I will get that over to you, so hopefully with what Ben has done and what Mike has you will be able to put something together.

Cool, this is all coming together nicely.

As far as the orders go, I am confused already. I will start another post just for orders.

As far as colours go, I will ask the question. If we say the default is a white logo on a black background and then I will see what else he can do and how it effects the price.

Cheers Sean.

[quote=SeanB]The quote is for a sun strip in black with the exiges logo printed on it, not a separate sticker stuck onto a plain black sun strip.
[/quote]

Not wishing to complicate this but could your man do a price for ‘cut vinyl’ style stickers? I think the end result could look much crisper. Also for the smaller stickers having cut vinyl just looks better when applied directly onto the car. Will be more expensive but worth thinking about…

The vector form of the logo is good to go I think…

The small stickers are “cut vinyl” style.

You’re not talking about the sunstrips are you???

[quote=Benja][quote=SeanB]The quote is for a sun strip in black with the exiges logo printed on it, not a separate sticker stuck onto a plain black sun strip.
[/quote]

Not wishing to complicate this but could your man do a price for ‘cut vinyl’ style stickers? I think the end result could look much crisper. Also for the smaller stickers having cut vinyl just looks better when applied directly onto the car. Will be more expensive but worth thinking about…

The vector form of the logo is good to go I think…[/quote]
Let’s have a look at it then

[quote=osmond1][quote=Wi11 EXG]

1. Podger (2)
  2. SteveM (4 stickers)
  9. Wi11 EXG (1 sunstrip and 2 stickers)
  10. osmond1 (2 sunstrips, 4 stickers)
  11. Moomin ( 4 stickers )
    [/quote] [/quote]

[quote=scoob]

Let’s have a look at it then [/quote]

Here it is as a pdf :

clicky

Let me know what you think and what format is required, Inkscape will support its own .svg format (which many printers support) or .eps etc.

Mike, a quick reminder to send me the artwork you have. Actually you may as well send it to Scoob as he is going to be doing the editing business.